1. The Airport Kerfuffle

This is the chapter from Potential Future Stories that you all voted on! The rest of the chapters should be longer than this, as this was originally not supposed to be a full chapter.
Enjoy!

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I NEED A VISA TO GET INTO THE EU? I AM THE EU!"
"Um... Mom, do you have my passport?"
"...Why would I have your passport, America?"
"GIVE THAT BACK-"
"RUSSIA, YOU CAN'T TAKE VODKA ON THE PLANE-"
"SHUT UP, CORONAVIRUS!"
"EXCUSE ME??"
"Why did I agree to come..?"
"ENOUGH!" The UN finally yelled, "Everyone, please be civil! EU, that's America's passport, yours is in my bag. Russia, you can't take liquids on aeroplanes, especially not on long-distance flights. China... You did test for covid, didn't you?"
"OF COURSE I DID-"
"And... Germany, you're here for my sanity. And because France said no."
"I thought so," Germany sighed, "I'm not going to enjoy this..."
"Mr. UN?" The EU asked, begrudgingly handing the USA his passport, "You still haven't told us where you're taking us..."
"All will be revealed soon," the UN winked, "For now, let's worry about seats! I have Russia, USA, China at the front, myself and Germany behind them with a spare seat for bags and the UK & EU at the back with an extra seat for NATO, who should be here soon."
"NO-"
"WHY?"
"This better be a short flight..."
"No arguing. And it's eight hours, so you better get used to each other."