Chapter 08 (Home-welcoming)

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR STRAIGHT 2 DAYS, BUT TRUST ME, I WASN'T FREE BECAUSE OF HOLI AND MY STUDIES BUT DON'T WORRY, I'LL COMPENSATE FOR IT AND WILL MAKE SURE TO UPDATE DAILY.
_______________________________________

Poonam was weeping in car, trying hard to not cry. Kaushal noticed her state and offered his handkerchief to her. Poonam looked at that white piece of cloth in confusion until he said.

"Aashu pochh lo"
(Wipe your tears)

Poonam looked at him shockingly and took the hanky from him. She was only thinking that how come this beast, become this thoughtful but still felt happy by his behavior.

"Maybe he isn't that bad" she thought and smiled looking at window while clutching the hanky in her hand.

In an hour, they reached to Mishra house, which is no less than a mansion and why not, after all they are the dealer of their village and Arvind Mishra is the mukhya of their village.

Poonam stepped out of the car with the help of two Ladies and after talking to them, she got to know that, they are Kaushal's big sisters.

Poonam and Kaushal was standing on the entrance of house and Mrs. Arvind Mishra was doing their Aarti.

"Beta, ab yeh kalash ko halke se, apne daye pair se aage ki taraf girao aur is aalta mein apne dono pair dubake, apne pairo ki chhap us safed kapde pr lagado"
(Beta, Now use your right leg and softly kick this kalash(pot) forward and then, dip you feet in aalta(red liquid) and leave your footprint on that white cloth)

Poonam nodded her head and did the rituals her Big Mother-in-law told her to do. after leaving the print on the cloth, Poonam walked towards the temple of the house as Rajni(Mrs. Arvind) guide her.

Poonam and Kaushal stand beside each other with joined hands and praying to God for blessing them with beautiful life and help them in this new journey. Rajni went to them and softly pat Kaushal's face and smiled at him, making him smile as well.

For Kaushal Mishra, his Maaji(Rajni) comes first, he loves her so much even more than his own mother. Being youngest among 7 siblings, he was always pampered by everyone but more by his Maaji. His Mother was always busy taking care of his elder twin brother, so that's how he was more close to his Maaji, this Infriutes his mother but she can't do anything about it.

Poonam moved her eyes towards them and saw him smiling at his Maaji, for sure his smile was so cute and he had dimples. Poonam awe at his smile but cover up her expression before anyone could notice.

Rajni turned towards her and crease her head lovingly. Poonam flinched when she raised her hand but soon her action halt, when she saw Rajni creasing her head.

"Ab tum dono ja kar aram kro, kal baaki ki rasme hongi" Arvind said.
(Now you both go and rest, we will do remaining rituals tomorrow)

Kaushal gave a curt nod and went towards his room upstairs. Poonam thought he'll take her with him but he didn't, how rude!!!!

"Poonam beta, aj tumhe mehmaan wale kamre mein sona padega, kyuki jabtak tumhari rashme puri nahi ho jati, tab-tak tum ek kamre mein nhi reh skte" Rajni explained her.
(Poonam beta, today you have to sleep in guest room because until your rituals aren't completed, you both can't share a room)

Poonam felt guilty and sorry for judging him so quickly but what can be done now. She nodded her at Rajni and then Rajni escort her to the guest room.

......... To be continued
Bye till tomorrow

It's 2 in the early morning and I'm updating for you despite being sleepy, so you all please vote and comment.

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and update details. I'D:- talesofbani

 I'D:- talesofbani