Chapter 10 (First night)

Thank you so much for 1.1K views, omg I never thought that my book will get this much growth ever but still thank you and the ones who vote & comment I love you guys so much. You guys are so good. Thank you for loving Gajra so much, for loving my cast so much. Please continue showering your love on my story.
.
.
.
.
.
Poonam was sitting on bed in Kaushal's room which is now practically belongs to her as well. Poonam was scared for the night because Renu scared the poor soul.

Flashback......
Poonam was getting ready in a red saree as her Mother-in-law told her to do. Renu came inside her room and started helping her, She applied red lipstick on her lips and face cream. She was looking so beautiful at the same time tempting.

Renu looked at her with a impressed look and then smirked while saying, "tumhe pata hai ? Ki tumhe kyu tyaar kiya ja rha hai?"
(Do you know, why we are making you ready ?)

Poonam shakes her head in denial making Renu laughed at her.

"Are aaj tunhari suhagraat hai, iska matlab toh pta hai na ?" Renu asked her.
(Today is your wedding night,you know what it's mean right ?)

Poonam gulped and slowly nodded her head. A minute later she asked, "kya zyada....dard hota hai ?"
(Does it pains alot ?)

Renu smirked and replied, "haan bhai, bahut hota hai. Tumhe pta hai, mein 2 din tak dhang se chal nahi payi thi. Aur Kashish bhabhi, wo toh bechari 2 din tak, bistar pr se uth hi nhi payi, wo thori zyada najuk hai na. Is ghar ke mard bahut zyada hi pyar krne lgte hai aur pehli baar to dard hoga hi. Aur uper se Kaushal devar ji toh bahut takatwar hai, baakiyon se. Samajh jao ab"
(Yes, it pains alot. You know i couldn't walk properly for 2 days after my wedding night. and kashish, she couldn't even get up from bed for 2 days, she's fragile na that's why. Men of this house sometimes love their wife so much and obviously first time pains alot. And Kaushal is more stronger than other men of the family.)

Poonam gulped hearing her even her eyes started getting moist but she controlled herself and told herself to be strong.

........Flashback ends

Her shivering stopped, when she heard the sound of door opening, looking up she found him there in a vest and black trouser. He was looking handsome no doubt but she is still scared for the consummation.

Kaushal looked at her and found her tempting, her lips were so kissable that he just wanted to throw himself on her small figure but he didn't want to scare the girl so he slowly stepped towards bed and sat in front of her.

Kaushal saw her looking down, so he put his index finger on her chin and made her face him but get confused seeing tears in her eyes. Kaushal asked in concern, "Kya hua, tu ro kyu rhi hai ? Kuch hua hai ?"
(What happened, why are you crying ? Did something happened ?)

Poonam shakes her head in denial making him frown but He asked again, "Fir ?"
(Then ?)

"Aap mujhe d.dard denge ?" Poonam muttered in cracked voice.
(Are you going to hurt me ?)

"Main pagal hun, jo tujhe dard dunga ?" Kaushal replied in confusion.
(Am i mad that I will hurt you ?)

"Renu bhabhi ne kaha" Poonam feeblly replied.
(Sister-in-law Renu said)

Kaushal understood her worry as he knew her sister-in-law's pranks, after all she pranks him alll the times. he looked at her state, she was shivering and tears were filled in those brown orbs. He hated that, he didn't know why but he hated that.

"Main nahi dunga tujhe dard" Kaushal stated softly.
(I'll not hurt you)

Poonam looked at him still not believing his words but after seeing him laying on the other side of the bed, she realised that he literally understood her fear and slept without doing anything. Unknowingly she smiled looking at his back until he spoke.

"Soja aur light band krde"
(Sleep and turn off the lights)

Poonam quietly slept on her side of bed and turned off the lights but her eyes were only fixed on his back. She was confused with his behavior but happy.

............To be continued
Bye till Tomorrow❤

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and update details. I'D:- talesofbani

Poonam Mishra/Chaudhary

Kaushal Mishra

I imagined them as Poonam and Kaushal, because they are favorite

I imagined them as Poonam and Kaushal, because they are favorite. If anyone had seen their serial Begusarai, they would have literally idea that how good their chemistry is and that's why I always imagine Poonam and Kaushal as them. IT'S NOT A FAN FICTION!!!!! So don't think it as a FAN FICTION because it's not. It's a fictional story but my characters personality matches with them.

 It's a fictional story but my characters personality matches with them