Chapter 1: Dawn Of Genesis

The dawn of morning.
The morning sun began to rise high as Ayame Nakamura laid on the cold, cobblestone ground, right outside of her adoptive mother's house.
''Ayame! When are you going to wake up...'' A small voice came from above her pale skin, Ayame opened her eyes to see a tall girl with long silky black hair. Ayame blinked her eyes open and close slowly, placing her small hand on her forehead to wipe away the sweat from the hot, humid air.
''What happened...?'' Ayame said quietly. She then sat up, breathing heavily due to the choking air.
''You've been knocked out all night! I'm so sorry!'' Kaede said softly, quickly sitting next to Ayame. Ayame turned her head to her slowly to face Kaede.
''What are you talking about...'' Ayame whispered, her breath hot with a strong stench of old humus.
''Remember, we were fighting... and I accidentally hit you with one of my jitsu's and you blacked out after that...'' Kaede said softly,
''I've been waiting here ever since midnight for you to awake.'' Kaede said, brushing her small hand along the side of her sisters soft but bruised cheek, squinting her eyes with noticeable guilt.
''Don't tell mom please...'' Kaede said, talking very fast, but Ayame quickly cut her off.
''Don't worry about it... I'm fine now.'' Ayame said quietly, getting up off of her tired bum and dusting herself off from all of the pebbles and dirt from the back of clothing. Kaede looked up at her...
''Are you sure you won't tell mom?'' Kaede said as she then got up, dusting the pebbles from her clothing along with Ayame, standing beside her, standing tall, towering Ayame.
''No, it's a secret for us both, why would I do something so stupid anyway.'' Ayame said, sneaking through the patio door, quietly. Kaede followed behind her, slowly, making sure to make no noises.
''Mom is at work, I think we should do our chores.'' Kaede said while grabbing the broom, next to the entrance of the patio.
''She won't be home until 6 pm. How about we do something else until later.''  Ayame said. slowly walking over to a soft but firm brown leather couch, pushed against the lightly tanned and wooden paneled wall. ''There is nothing else to do, we should honestly be at school.'' Kaede said. Ayame shrugged, with an emotionless face look expression.
''She won't ever know we skipped school, so we're fine.'' Ayame said. Placing her small hand on her forehead.
''Well, I don't know about you... but, I'm going to go finish up some old homework. right after I do my chores'' Kaede said, leaning up against the patio door, closing the curtains and locking the small door.
''You do you I guess.'' Ayame says as she lays across the couch, panting.
''I'll see you until then.'' Kaede says, walking into the distance, down a dim hall.

                                                                                           ⚔️

Ayame groaned, as pain began to glaze across her chest.
''augh...'' Ayame said faintly, gripping onto her shirt.
''What did she hit me with again...?  must've been a ball or something...'' Ayame said underneath her breath. Ayame closed her eyes, breathing in and out, exhaling and releasing deep stress. Ayame began to fall asleep, effortlessly as the stormy dark void consumed her mind.

                                                                                           ⚔️

The girls spent hours of time together in their tiny minimalistic room. They discovered jujutsu academy, an academy where the nothingness of persons can come to redeem oneself through extensive training.
The training is hosted with an old man, Sensei Dusun. Sensei Dusun has been a teacher in the academy for over 17 years.
He's a well know, trained elder who values the smallest in each one's life.
Ayame and Kaede's wish is to go to this 'Academy' but it may never be possible, due to their mother Eiko, who is so poor and unable to deliver a fortune to her elder nor her youngest child Ayame. Though it seems silly, Youngkin's always want to give it a try, don't you think?

                                                                                 *        *         *

''Get up now.'' Eiko said.
''You are laying on the couch! You've done no chores!'' A tall, dark skin woman said, towering Ayame as she laid seemingly lifeless on the brown leather couch. Eiko tugged at Ayame shoulder.
''Get up!'' Eiko yelled. Ayame blinked, getting up quickly.
''I did do my chores.'' Ayame said faintly, creating a lie only a fool wouldn't be able to realize.
''LOOK AROUND YOU AYAME.'' Eiko yelled. Ayame looked around her, a place a mess as Kaede caught her glance, she was peaking around the corner starring at them both.
''NOW GET TO WORK.'' Eiko yelled.
Ayame quickly grabbed the broom in Eiko's hand, beginning to sweep the living room floor. Eiko backed away, starring at her for a few seconds.
''I work my butt off for you girls every day. If you want to go back to the foster home, you can gladly due so if you're unhappy with living here.'' Eiko said faintly, but stern, walking away into the kitchen.