CHAPTER 17: TOKYO ENVASION

An old man with a long black robe stood in a palace as he watched the sun rise on his balcony. Ankers of land before his eyes. 

''Gazing at nothingness?'' A woman said, walking up to him, caressing his shoulder.

 ''I've told you to get your hands off of me.'' The man hissed, pushing the womans hand off of his as she starred at him.

 The gaze in her eyes filled with hatred, as her tail slithered across the room out to the balcony. ''What's wrong sweetheart~'' The woman said, but the man quickly snapped back. 

''You mean nothing to me...'' The man said, his tongue launching pellets of spit at the woman.

 ''Don't let another drop of venom touch me.'' The woman yelled, revealing her fangs, launching a glass of venom at the man's human face. 

The man screamed as his eyes began to burn. The man fell onto the chair. 

''You disgust me... you filthy...'' The man said but was cut off as the woman sprayed more venom from her fangs at him. 

''This country is ready for a new ruler.'' The woman said, clenching her fist together, as her long tail rose, launching at the man's neck who yelled out insults and screamed for his life. The man yelled.

 ''NO...'' The woman starred at him with a grimacing smile. 

''YES!'' She screamed, as venom continued to launch out of her fangs. 

Once the man's face began to turn blue, she finally let go of his neck; her tail wrapped around her neck. 

''How do you like it~'' The woman said, hissing. 

''You are sick...'' The man said, taking his last breath out of his burnt and disformed nose. 

The woman looked at the man with a smile, ''Rest well, King Sayron.'' The woman said, as the man laid in venom as his eyes became disformed and burned. The woman slithered her way out through the door leading into the room.

 ''The king reassigned.'' Urugiri says, talking to a crowd of the king's peasants.

The peasants starred in shock, ''Why would the king do that?'' One of the peasants said, clenching their fists tightly as Urugiri sat in a chair of royalty. 

 ''Now, go get the secretary.'' Urugiri said, as the peasants continued to look at her.

 ''NOW! ~'' The woman screamed, as she turned her ugly face into the window beside her. 

The peasants shook, with the loud scream of the woman's voice. Each peasant quickly turned themselves around, running out of the golden and marble temple room. The new queen of China, sat peacefully in her chair, as servants dusted her feet and served her correctly. Her phone beside her buzzed, on a small golden and glass table. She grabbed the phone quickly, holding it up to her ear. 

''Yes?'' Urugiri said. The man on the other line spoke.

 ''Are you in there?'' The man said, Urugiri laughed, ''Of course I am.'' Urugiri said, laughing it off as the man was watching in silent. 

''Now, the next thing you will do is start the warm immediately.'' The man said.

 Urugiri quickly hushed up, creating a smile across her face. ''Deal.'' Urugiri said, as the phone hung up.

 Urugiri quickly stood up, as a secretary came rushing into the room. ''King Sayron is dead?'' The secretary said, her eyes small and her hands shaking. Her red body and slithery tail came with her into the room.