CHAPTER 15: THE UNCLE OF MAN.

Sensei Dusun, the uncle of master Gichui. He watched his brother's son die out of callowness. His nephew, who ran to him for a family, a small mutant creature with no direction. The words from his nephew's small child like voice still come back to his mind, and his dreams. Sensei Dusun stood on his balcony, watching the sunset. ''This child may not ruin our take over.'' Sensei Dusun said, as his eyes began to burn by the stare of the sun, the longer he chose not to blink, the more the sensation became crueler. ''Ayame Nakamura... What disgusting name...'' Sensei Dusun said, his voice filled with pity as her pulled a picture out of his pocket of a women. The woman was covered in a silk white dress and her hair was short and unkept. ''Your mother abandoned you due to my words, my words of power.'' Sensei Dusun said, his voice loud, bleeding out into the open. ''Your mother is the reason why Fukui is not ours, but a part of China?'' The man said, his voice filled with hatred and lied deep desperateness. ''If only your mother kept you, you'd be dead.'' Sensei Dusun said, as he ripped the paper of the woman apart. ''I'll take her ashes and throw them across your grave myself.'' Sensei Dusun said, his voice becoming darker as he spoke more. Sensei Dusun finished tearing the small picture of the woman. He crumbled each piece into his chubby hand. ''And once we find you, you'll be dead I tell you, DEAD!'' Sensei Dusun yelled out, as his skin itched from all the hatred he consumed. His eyes burned and the only thing he could see was black. Sensei Dusun pushed the pieces of paper and put it inside a glass jar. Once he twisted the lid tight shut, he grabbed the jar. Sensei Dusun walked back into his room, on the highest floor of the academy. He pushed the door to the balcony shut and closed the blinds as his room lit with candles and disturbing painting perfectly hung from each wall in his room, his sat on the ground, right in the middle of a small flat rug. The candles that burned around him kept peace in his soul as the taste for blood became overwhelming. ''I hate myself just like you nephew, and you did a great job for your age... just not a good job enough.'' Sensei Dusun said, as he sat Infront of a big picture of his nephew. The picture with a golden frame around it. ''I hate you for not doing it for me, you know how it feels.'' Sensei Dusun said, as his tongue slithered out his mouth like a rat off the streets. ''And for EIKO to know such important information SHOWS OW MUCH OF A COWARD YOU ARE!'' Sensei Dusun screamed, throwing the jar of torn paper at the painting, creating a whole in the face of Master Gichui's picture. The jar exploded, ejecting glass shards all over the room. ''I'LL BE DEAD JUST LIKE YOU ONE DAY, IF THAT GIRL ISNT FOUND EMEDIENTLY.'' Master Gichui yelled. The candles around him began to burn out. The last candle left; his last words spilled from his mouth. ''HAJISAMASU NAKAMURA...''