Chapter 8: Shujin; The master of hatred

Master Gichui was a cold man, a man who was once abandoned by his own parents, left alone on cold streets of KI FOREST, Outside of Tokyo where he grew up. At his 11th birthday, he found his uncle at a garage sell, selling cigarettes and old tables. He went to the man, the look in his eyes unbelievable, as his jaw smeared with a hate as a little trans mutant Baph-Gi boy came running up to him, pleading for a new way to life, a new way to live in the cruel society. The man stood tall, gazing down at him as the boy looked up at him with frail eyes. 

''I swear you monsters don't get any smarter.'' The man said, the boy's eyes dilating as the fears hurt him more as he looked him in his hateful eyes. 

The man walked away, turning around once he got to the door.

 ''Come on in mutant.'' The man said, his beard long and white, his hair matched his beard since the tips of his hair was black, and his roots white.

The boy was already shaking from the cold weather. He smiled, running to his uncle like a stray cat off of the streets, but he was already one of them, a stray cat off of the dirty and old streets. Once the boy came inside, shutting the door behind him quietly. The man sat on his old, tore up black couch. It didn't look comfy at all. Shockingly it still was held together by a few pieces of string and brittle pieces of cloth wrapped around the back and sides of the old couch. The boy stood, staring at him as the man looked menacingly in his eyes.

 ''If you want to live here....'' The man said, his voice dark...and cold... his glare strong as it made the poor boy itch with fear. 

''You must do as I say and become the master of Rinjoro Academy.'' The man said, his voice becoming snake like and grim.

 The boy looked at him, with a smile but fear still built up in every part of his body. The boy nodded his head, desperate for a home he can live at peacefully and feel loved. 

''I didn't know Zhong-Chi's still roamed around here...'' The boy said, his voice also slithered, he couldn't keep his long slithery tongue contained within his mouth.

 ''OF COURSE THERE IS YOU MUTANT. WE'VE BEEN HERE SINCE CHINA WAS BUILT.'' He screamed, his voice booming through the house as is eyes dilated.

 The boy backed away, raising his eyebrows in shock as he began to sweat. The man quickly held his breath, concealing the rage inside of him. 

''How do I do that... I'm so young.'' The boy said as the man looked at him, grimacing at him.

 ''You follow everything I SAY.'' He yells, lifting himself off of the couch as he walks into the kitchen. The boy's eyes followed him, as he the man picked up a container of blood and sipped it. ''What is that...'' He said gently.

 The man ignored him.

 ''Get to your room.'' The man said, as blood bounced from his mouth onto the counter.

 The boy nodded, keeping distance as he ran down the hall.

 A few years later, the boy became the master of Rujinjaro academy. Tearing them apart, but at the same time teaching the things that needed to be taught to the unworthy students who lived peacefully inside the academy. He lived in the academy, HATRED roamed his soul every day, as HUMANS ROAMED THE ACADEMY his worst enemy. If only he was a full BaphGi, he would most likely tear apart every human in his path. The only thing stopping him, his human blood, strong enough to keep him from turning. Each student he taught; one would be chosen every year. If the chosen student showed signs of being chose worthy, they'd be able to save Tokyo. From the truths Gichui learned from a young child by his sick uncle, he believed every last one of them, as he should of. As the time got closer to BAISHUU (takeover) The great takeover by Zhongchi's who wanted to takeover Tokyo so badly they'd die for it. Master Gichui found the perfect student, but he failed since he later died of heart cancer. The student was named Inosoku, the father of Akatami. Who saved Tokyo.