Hands on Experience

"Last draft..." Draco purred as he kissed Maia's flat stomach, the curly headed witch giggled when his white blonde hair softly tickled her naked skin. He laid a large hand over the place their children would hopefully grow. "Soon..."

"Here I thought you were just enjoying the practice." Maia hummed, stretching languidly and fluffing her curls so they spread over the pillow.

"Oh, love I do enjoy...practicing very much." Draco leered, crawling slowly up her body to boldly kiss her lips. "Something about having yet another piece of you..."

"You have all of me." Maia tilted her head in confusion, her wide silver eyes searching her husband's face. There was a gleam that made her anxious as his smile only grew sharper, more predatory.

"All of you?" Draco whispered, his breath hot on her skin as he lazily ran his hands down her side.

"Of course, you didn't know?" Maia whispered into his hair, holding his hard body close and enjoying his heat. Suddenly, he stiffened and she let out a sigh, knowing what was going to happen.

"I have to go." Draco pulled himself away with a frown, his wife only nodded her head as she pulled her dress down to cover her stomach once more.

"I think I'll go catch up on my potions work." Maia said absently slipping on her silk slippers and following her husband from their bed chamber. Draco paused to give her a swift, demanding kiss before he left her to floo to headquarters.

"If it isn't my sweet little Maia..." Bellatrix sang happily as she skipped towards her, Maia smiled brightly when she saw the mad witch. While most believed that Bella was nothing but an insane witch with no other purpose but to kill and torture, their family knew the truth of it. All the Blacks were insane, they embraced each other for it. Even the blood traitors Sirius and Andromeda were crazed in their determination to be the opposite of everything their blood made them.

"Hello, Bella." Maia held out her arm so that she could latch on to her. They laced their arms together, looking at each other with matching smiles. She barely noticed Lucius watching them with a grimace, they looked very much alike standing side by side. Bella glanced at him with a smug smirk, leading her away towards the library.

"Doing your school work?" Bellatrix beamed, trailing her wand over the piles of books. The courses they had put together for her had been advanced but like any Black, Maia rose to the challenge and exceeded expectations.

"Yes, I hope to be finished in about a year...well, at least my NEWTS. I know Draco says I don't need them but..." Maia trailed off sheepishly, looking delightfully innocent despite the ancient book on blood sacrifices in her hand. The elder witch danced around the table, sliding up behind her and twirling a black curl in her fingers.

"What do you say we have a more...hands on lesson?" Bellatrix leaned down to whisper in Maia's ear in a mischievous tone.

"I really must finish this...but what kind of hands on?" Maia turned to ask curiously, her eyes lighting up at the thought of personal lessons. Her tutors were boring, never allowing her to use the interesting spell work on her syllabus.

"Come! Follow the leader!" Bellatrix sang as she practically dragged the giggling witch from the library, taking a short passage down to the dungeons. Maia gasped when she saw filthy and broken figures huddled in cells, all of them scrambling to get as far away from the witches as possible.

"What is this?" Maia asked softly, a small frown on her face. Draco kept her far away from all of the brutality of war. While they currently lived in a suspended time of tenuous peace, she knew it wouldn't last. Not with the resistance and her family being so active and devout, fighting for their freedom.