To Take Her

"Maia, love. What are you doing here?" A deep voice whispered in Maia's ear, making the curly haired witch jump in surprise. Maia turned to find Adrain Pucey looming over her, his green eyes had a sharp glint to them as he invaded her personal space.

"Mr. Pucey...what a surprise. I was just grabbing a book on gardening with blood magic for Astoria, I should be getting back." Maia said confidently, trying to sidestep the raven haired man. She only met him briefly at the party, her husband was quick to get her away from the wizard's leering stares.

"Oh but Maia, I've so been looking forward to getting to know you. It was such a surprise when Draco brought you home. Does it upset you that he hid you away like a dirty secret? Or...maybe you miss it?" Adrian chuckled darkly, raising an arm to stop her departure, not for the first time Maia cursed Daphne for talking her into wearing the ridiculous pointy shoes. While they were beautiful, she didn't think she could outrun the man in them.

"Mr. Pucey, I would appreciate it if you would get out of my way. Astoria was quite anxious to learn the full moon ritual." Maia said through gritted teeth when he used his body to push her back into the wall. She used the heavy tome in her hands to push against his chest but he easily grabbed both her wrists in one of his hands and threw the book carelessly behind his shoulder. His smile became feral when he bore down on her, his face only inches away from hers and she could smell the fire whiskey on his breath.

"No need to play hard to get, love. A little bird told me you were having trouble providing an heir for Malfoy. I'm just offering my services, you know let you feel a real man." Adrain whispered huskily, lowering his head and burying his face in her neck, leaving wet sloppy kisses that made her skin crawl.

"Let me go!" Maia shrieked, kicking out at him and bucking her hips to try and throw the man away from her. She felt how excited it made him through her silk dress and felt nauseous when he used his free hand to roughly grab her hips.

"Silencing charms, sweet. No one can hear us, you can scream as loud as you want." Adrian chuckled in her ear, his breath hot against her skin.

"No!" Maia screamed, her movements jerky and panicked as his grip tightened, pulling her flush against her body.

"You're delicious." Adrian said softly as he leaned forward to try and capture her lips, Maia turned her head, straining to keep out of his reach. He kissed her jaw, his tongue lashing out to taste her skin harshly. "Now, be a-"

"No!" Maia screamed in his ear as loud as she could before she bit him as hard as she could on the neck. Her teeth easily pierced his tender flesh and he seemed frozen, his eyes rolling back in his head as he groaned.

"That's it, pet." Adrian moaned, tilting his head to the side to give her a better reach. Maia took the opportunity, biting viciously into the tender spot his neck and shoulder met. Blood flowed freely as she bit down as hard as she could. The shocked wizard above her let go of her hands to grab her shoulders in a painful grip to pull away. "Stop!"

"What the hell is going on here?!" Draco demanded as he stood in the entryway of the library. Pansy stood just behind him, a smug smile on her face. Adrain finally jerked his body away from the smaller witch, leaving a piece of himself in the woman's mouth. His eyes widened as blood gushed from the wound on his neck and he frantically tried to stem the flow. He fell to his knees, gasping as blood poured through his fingers and looked frantically between Maia and the newcomers in fear.

"Merlin." Pansy whispered in terror as he watched Draco's sweet, naive wife spit a chunk of Adrian's bloodied flesh on the floor in disgust. Maia glared hatefully down at the crumpled figure at her feet as Adrian stared wide eyed at Draco's approaching figure, silently begging them for help. The curly haired witch raised her leg, using her impossibly high spike heel to roughly push him down as he bled heavily. Pansy took an involuntary step back as she took in Draco's wife, blood dripping down her mouth and chest, ruining her silk dress robes gleefully the man bleed out.