To See Her Ripped Away

Bellatrix smiled blissfully, twirling in circles and spinning her new toy with dizzying speeds. The little pug thought she was clever, oh so brilliant. To try and shame her darling little star with such an unworthy wizard. As if her magnificent Maia would ever allow such a beast to touch her, no matter his physical advantage, one should know better than to mess with a Black witch.

"Woof! Ruff ruff ruff! Woof woof!" She barked in the crying witch's face, spittle landing on her rounded cheeks. Draco had silenced Pansy when he dragged her to the dungeon with a magical tether. He had waved his aunt away from the where Mipsy had taken the wizard, absently granting full rights to the ugly little witch. "Don't you understand, doggie? Don't you appreciate someone speaking your language, you little bitch!"

Pansy Parkinson dangled upside down from the ceiling, heavy chains magically secured to her ankles. Her round face was green after being flipping right side up for a few minutes so the blood would not pool in her skull. The hem of her dress had been painfully stitched into the skin of her legs since she was not particularly curious about her pants. A round of crucio was lackluster without the delicious screams Bella just knew the other witch had for her. Spoiled little bitches like her could never handle the pain. With a flick of her wand, she could hear Pansy's little sobs and pleads.

"Please, I didn't do anything!" Pansy wailed once she belatedly realized that she had her voice back.

"Did you like it?" Bellatrix whispered huskily into the witch's ear, licking her lips when Pansy attempted to cringe away. Too bad for her she was not the first who had been suspended during interrogation...or just for fun. "You should know Black witches have sharp teeth. All the better to rip and tear and devour little piggies who forget the filth they really are. Mmm, you've been a naughty little piggie, doggie."

"Please, I didn't do anything." Pansy whimpered, wetting herself at the deranged look in the witch's eyes.

"Mmmm." With a wave of her hand, the younger witch spun wildly. Less than a minute later, Pansy vomited and Bellatrix cast a shield just in time to avoid the mess. "Maybe some time alone will help."

With that the lights cut out, making Pansy squeal in horror. Bellatrix had no issues moving through the darkness, letting the heavy door scrape the cement floor loudly. She knew when she slammed it closed, it would echo ominously. All the dungeons had been renovated when the Dark Lord claimed the manor. Her sister had not been impressed but Narcissa had been very happy to refurbish the rest of the manor once the Dark Lord's castle had been secured.

The hallways and rooms were kept sterile by the elves. After the Dark Lord left her darling nephew did a complete overhaul of the wards. Only those that shared blood with Draco could even see the dungeons, it made sense since that idiot Crabbe lost Potter. Down the stairs, she could hear whimpering and the heavy sound of boots. So many charms had been placed on the rooms to maximize psychological torture. Bella decided to simply watch from the stairs, allowing her nephew his fun. What a time to be alive.

"What made you think you could touch my wife, Pucey?" Draco asked softly, his voice echoing in the cavernous room menacingly. Adrian looked up from his slouched position with hazy eyes, the blood replenishing potions barely sustaining him. His arms and feet were tied painfully tight to the iron chair with thick ropes snaking around his body to hold him in place.

"It was a laugh, I wasn't going to hurt her." Adrain slurred, his head wobbling as if it were too heavy to hold up on his own. His robes were soaked through with his own blood even though the wound on his neck was healed. Though a scar remained, his wife's mouth had left that mark and something dark bubbled inside him. He wanted to tear the scar from his throat, Draco was the only one who could bear his wife's mark!