See Her Around Every Corner

"Isn't it wonderful, Draco?" The dark Lord asked with a twisted smile, his arms stretched wide as if to display some grand spectacle. He looked like a sophisticated man in his late forties, just enough gray hair at his temples to appear handsome and ageless.

It was the ballroom where his family had thrown thousands of parties over the centuries. Draco had learned to dance where his fellow death eaters were rutting against the new stock of whores the Dark Lord ordered. The most attractive, or sometimes unique looking, captives were sent to Rowle for training. It was meant to be a reward, a massive orgy in his home. After Draco took care of Kingsley Shacklebolt, his Lord announced a celebration on Ostara. As if he would ever participate in such a perverted ritual. Broken and unwilling sacrifices did nothing, especially after hours of abuse.

"They certainly are enjoying it." Draco said in a clipped tone, his shoulders stiff as he once again looked around the once lavish ballroom.

Once it was a place to celebrate with the most powerful members of society, dance and spirited debates at every corner. Now it was filled with his fellow death eaters acting like animals. The open room was divided, women and some men of all ages, split in half; one side worshiped their master for the night with nauseating, sycophant devotion while the other half screamed and fought for escape. Rowle had done a good job of training the lot, only two years after he had killed Dumbledore and his Lord was manufacturing entertainment. It was even rumored he would be opening a facility since demand had grown so much.

"Too bad your vows include fidelity." The Dark Lord hummed casually, his gaze focused on the Lestrange brothers sharing an unconscious man. Draco looked too and his lips curled, he was unsure of what they were actually doing with the muggle because it certainly was not sex.

"You do honor your servants, My Lord." Draco nodded humbly, not sparing the naked girl pouring his drink a glance. She was hardly old enough to be out of Hogwarts, just a year or so younger than him but she had stayed by his side most of the night. A rather obvious ploy at tempting him to break his vows, most likely his Lord. The powerful wizard loved catching his followers in a lie.

"Oh, Draco...you don't need to appease me. Not tonight, anyhow." Voldemort waved his hand dismissively as a fresh round of screams filled the air.

"I'm all for what you've created, keeping the filth in their place. I just don't want their place anywhere near me or mine." Draco said bluntly, his eyes settling back on his father, happy his mother was in France with his wife. He understood that it was customary for a man of his position to enjoy the spoils of war or claim a mistress or two but he was more Black than Malfoy and had a strong sense of loyalty. Watching his father disgusted him, no longer was he the boy clamoring for his father's approval.

"I completely agree, Draco. While I do succumb to desires of the flesh, I would never sully myself with such...filth." Voldemort practically purred in satisfaction as he leaned forward to whisper conspiringly, a wry smile on his youthfully glamoured face. "When will I get to meet your lovely bride?"

"My wife's currently in France, recuperating from having her memory stolen. Mother is already planning a gala to welcome her in a few months time." Draco shrugged nonchalantly but there was a tightening of his jaw.

The Dark Lord noticed that one of his favored followers was always evasive and defensive when it came to his wife, it made him curious. Lucius was tight lipped as well, apparently his wife arranged his son's marriage, leaving him completely out of the loop. He vented his frustrations that it ruined his plans of joining his with the Greengrass family. Bellatrix and Narcissa only said that she was a Black, hidden away after their cousin was murdered by the order before his fall. Regulus Black's own daughter, at least he did him the favor of having a powerful child before he got himself killed. The boy had such promise, it was a shame.