~Introduction~

Hi All! Welcome to Forbidden Fruits! 

Sorry to be boring and do the whole ten pages of introduction before the story that nobody will actually read (it's okay I understand </3), but I just wanted to get a few things out of the way before you step into this silly little story! So if you are actually here reading this hiii!!! I love you!

Forbidden Fruits is the brainchild of me and my college roommate, cooked up during the second week of school when we were in our school's recreation center's pool, and saw a super hot guy using a punching bag in a room on the second floor of the building. From that spawned the story of a sheltered girl coming to college and starting this whirlwind romance with the campus underground fighter "bad boy" after a fateful encounter at the school pool. It was a joke at first, but after I ended up going home that night and writing the first two chapters, we realized that the idea might actually be pretty good, and worthwhile. So that's where we are now. After writing 11 chapters of this mess, I felt like it might be time to share it with an audience of anybody but our other two roommates, so congrats on being here to be some of the first to read this!!! 

A couple things before the story begins:

1. As of March of 2024, the book is *Not Complete*. I have a good chunk of it done, BUT I have issues with picking things up just to drop them after a week-long hyperfixation. The writing for this book is, unfortunately, one of those things. Updates might be slow at times, and quick at others, please be patient. (I'm also just a college student, and unfortunately my life is not exclusively falling in love with hot, tattooed bad boys (sad face), I actually have school work, so keep that in mind!!!)

2. This book is by no means perfect. In fact, what you're about to read is the Roughest of Rough Drafts. There has been no editing, and things may be a little less than Pulitzer prize winning. There may be plot holes, there may be typos, there may be shitty pacing. Just remember that this is Wattpad. If you find a typo, feel free to point it out! But please don't be in the comments micro-analyzing this like you're an editor for the New York Times, we're all beginners here so let's be kind to one another!!! <3

3. This one's important so if you're gonna read anything on this page, PLEASE READ THIS!!!! The main character, Faith, is innocent. She's sheltered and naive, but she is not stupid. She may do things that seem illogical, but trust that it's all part of the process of her growing into herself as an emerging adult woman. However, I understand that some people absolutely hate the "innocent FMC/experienced or 'edgy' MMC" trope, so I'm putting it out there now, if you're not into that kind of thing, you might find other stories that suit your taste better. 

Rapid-fire notes I wanted to make: 

No, "Blade" is not his real name. Yes, it's stupid. Yes, you will find out what his real name is. Just give it a second. 

The book moves kinda slow at first, but once the characters start interacting regularly it's kinda insta-love-ey, if you're not into insta-love, click away now. 

Chapters are kinda long for Wattpad standards, ~2,000 words each, so there's a lower "part" count, but still the same amount (if not more) content as other books with shorter chapters

I don't know what FSU is like at all, this takes place at my own fictionalized version of FSU, so if you go to FSU and all of this is wrong, soz! 

As of right now, there are no mature chapters, but they'll be here eventually! When that happens, they'll be marked as mature! Oh, but the mature chapters are not written by me! I'm handing those off to my roommate who's actually experienced a relationship before! LOL!

For now, that's it. Sorry, you're not out of the woods yet, the next part will be a list of trigger warnings, but hope you enjoyed this silly little intro!!! If you read all of this you're secretly my favorite! Onto the next intro part!