2

Fluff
PrapaiSky

Underneath a blanket of twinkling stars, Prapai and Sky sat side by side on a grassy hill, the cool night air tinged with the scent of blooming flowers. A soft melody played in the background, setting the scene for a night of romance.

"Isn't this beautiful?" Sky whispered, his eyes sparkling as he gazed up at the night sky.

Prapai nodded, his heart swelling with love as he looked at Sky beside him. "It's perfect, just like you."

Sky blushed, leaning against Prapai's shoulder. "You always know how to make me feel special, Prapai."

"You are special," Prapai murmured, brushing a stray strand of hair away from Sky's face. "You're the most amazing person I've ever met."

Sky's smile widened, his cheeks flushed with happiness. "And you're the most incredible boyfriend I could ever ask for."

As they cuddled closer, Prapai traced shapes in the grass with his finger, lost in thought. "You know, Sky, I was thinking..."

"What were you thinking?" Sky asked, turning to look at Prapai with curiosity.

"I was thinking about how lucky I am to have you in my life," Prapai said softly. "You've brought so much joy and love into my world, and I can't imagine living without you."

Tears welled up in Sky's eyes as he reached for Prapai's hand, their fingers intertwining in a silent promise of forever. "I feel the same way, Prapai. You mean everything to me."

With a tender smile, Prapai pulled Sky into a gentle kiss, their lips meeting in a sweet embrace under the starlit sky. In that moment, surrounded by the beauty of the night, they knew that their love would shine as brightly as the stars above.