5🔞

🔞
BossNoeul

Noeul couldn't believe his luck when he walked into his apartment to find Boss, his boyfriend, standing in the kitchen with a sly smile on his face.

'Hey babe, what's going on?' Noeul asked, setting down his backpack and closing the door behind him.

Boss walked over to him, wrapping his arms around Noeul's waist and pulling him in close. 'Well, I know your birthday isn't for another two weeks, but I couldn't wait to give you your present.'

Noeul felt excitement bubble up in his chest as Boss leaned in and pressed his lips to his. They kissed hungrily, their tongues tangling together as Boss backed Noeul up against the wall. Noeul's heart raced as Boss's hands roamed down his body, grabbing and squeezing his ass before sliding them back up to tug at his shirt.

Noeul pulled back, breathless, and looked up at Boss with wide eyes. 'What kind of present is this?' he asked, a smirk playing at his lips.

Boss chuckled and stepped back, taking Noeul's hand and leading him towards the bedroom. 'You'll see.'

Once inside the bedroom, Boss pushed Noeul onto the bed, a fire burning in his eyes. He crawled on top of him, straddling his hips and leaning in to capture his lips again. Noeul's hands roamed Boss's body, feeling the hard muscles under his shirt. He let out a moan as Boss began to grind his hips against his, the friction sending sparks of pleasure through his body.

Boss pulled back, his hand trailing down Noeul's chest and towards the button of his pants. He looked up at Noeul, silently asking for permission. Noeul nodded eagerly, his own hands fumbling with Boss's shirt as he helped him undress. The two of them were soon naked, their bodies pressed together as they continued to kiss and touch each other.

Noeul couldn't believe how amazing Boss looked in the dim light of their bedroom. His tanned skin glowed and his muscles rippled with every movement. Noeul let out a soft moan as Boss kissed down his neck, nipping and sucking at the sensitive skin. He let his head fall back, giving Boss more access, as he felt his arousal growing.

Boss's hand snaked down between them, grasping Noeul's member and stroking it gently. Noeul's back arched as he let out a loud moan, the pleasure coursing through his body. 'Boss...I need you...' he gasped out, desperate for more.

Boss grinned and leaned in to whisper in Noeul's ear. 'Patience, love. I want to make this last.'

With that, Boss moved down Noeul's body, kissing and licking at every inch of skin. Noeul trembled under his touch, his body humming with need. When Boss reached his penis, he took it in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the head and sucking gently. Noeul moaned loudly, his hands fisting the sheets as Boss continued to pleasure him.

As Noeul got closer and closer to release, Boss pulled away, a devilish smirk on his face. 'Not yet, baby,' he said, crawling back up Noeul's body. 'I want to try something new with you.'

Noeul raised an eyebrow, curious and a little nervous. Boss leaned down to whisper in his ear, explaining his plan. Noeul's face flushed with excitement as he eagerly agreed.

Boss grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand and coated his fingers with it, before carefully inserting one into Noeul's entrance. Noeul let out a deep moan, his body adjusting to the new sensation. Boss slowly added another finger, scissoring them and stretching him out.

'I want to be inside you, Noeul. Are you ready?' Boss asked, his voice filled with love and desire.

Noeul nodded, biting his bottom lip in anticipation. He wrapped his legs around Boss's waist, guiding him to his entrance. Boss positioned himself and slowly pushed in, taking his time to make sure Noeul was comfortable.

The feeling of Boss inside him was indescribable. Noeul had never felt so full and complete, as if they were meant to be like this. Boss began to rock his hips, thrusting slowly at first and then picking up the pace. Noeul matched his movements, their bodies moving together in perfect rhythm.

Being this close to Boss, feeling their bodies joined, made Noeul's heart swell with love. Boss leaned down to kiss him, their tongues dancing together as they both grew closer to release.

Noeul let out a cry as he reached his peak, his whole body trembling with pleasure. Boss followed closely after, his body tensing as he emptied himself into Noeul.

The two of them stayed like that, wrapped up in each other's arms and basking in the afterglow. Noeul never wanted this feeling to end, to be away from Boss. He knew that he was the luckiest man in the world to have Boss as his boyfriend.

As they lay there, Boss pulled the covers over them, holding Noeul close and whispering sweet nothings in his ear. Noeul couldn't wait to see what other surprises Boss had in store for him for his birthday. But for now, he was content to just be in his arms, knowing that their love for each other was enough.

But then Boss got impatient due to how his boyfriend looked lying in his arms, Boss kissed Noeul.

Boss slowly leaned in to kiss Noeul, as they were kissing Noeul started to grind his clothed member against Boss's leg, letting out a little groan. Boss picked up on this and picked Noeul up gently, fixed the center of the bed and laid Noeul gently back down hovering over him. Boss started kissing Noeul's neck softly licking over his mark. Noeul let out whimpers of pleasure when Boss kept kissing the same spot now making a hickey. "Mmnhhggg...aahhh..Boss...more.....mnmnmnhhh" Noeul was whimpering out words, "shhhh it's okay baby your okay im not gonna hurt you okay, you can always tell me to stop" Boss said. "I need more, Boss.....please" Noeul whimpered not cause of Boss but because his heat he needed Boss in him. But would Boss give into him this time. Boss continues to kiss down Noeul till he reached Noeul's boxers, Boss slowly slipped Noeul's boxers off, Boss thought it would be a good idea to play a little with Noeuls so that's what he did, he took Noeuls's dick that was half hard and rubbed it in an up and down motion, then he sucked Noeul's dick like a lollipop, when Boss was done he asked Noeul "what do you need baby tell me with words baby" Boss asked very sweetly, "I need your dick inside me daddy" Noeul said and with that Boss helped undress Noeul and to undress himself now they are completely naked. "I need you now daddy I can't wait my heat is hurting me so bad" Noeul said
"I will help you through it let me grab the lube first okay baby" Boss said. Boss generously coated his dick in lube giving it a few strokes he lined his dick up to Noeul's s hole that was puckering to be filled. Boss slowly pushed in he heard the sweet sounds of his mate under neath him moaning loudly. "Nnngggh daddy....More.....faster.....fuck" Noeul was just moaning away. After a while Boss could tell Noeul was close so he pounded into him a little faster and at the same time Boss and Noeul came, Boss filled Noeul up with his cum hoping that some of his seed will stay inside Noeul's belly. Boss slowly pulled out of Noeum and went to get a warm washcloth to clean them both up and then Boss pulled Noe into his arms and held him tightly and they both fell asleep.