S Z NFOUR - Episode 5: Queen and Spadina

"Oh so you don't trust Biz now either?", I said sarcastically.

"Just behave yourself drunkiana", he chuckled but said it in a stern tone.

Biz's BMW coupe was parked just ahead of us, and I realized why he said for me to behave myself. It was just going to be me and Biz, I didn't realize Destiny wasn't coming. We walked up to his BMW and Biz popped open the door and hopped out. He was wearing a grey Gallery dept tracksuit with white air forces. He had on brown tinted Cartiers and the diamonds on him danced in the sun. He was a flashy guy, handsome in the face, I always assumed he was Somalian cause he was Somalian looking.

"What's up my brother?" he said to Bam as he extended his arm to dap him.

"The sky ma nigga!", Bam joked back, stepping forward to greet him.

"Happy birthday Miss Royaal", he said towards me.

"Thank you", I smiled.

"You better take care of my girl, potna", Bam joked at Biz.

"Nigga get a life", he joked back, hopping back into his car. "Ey if you're bout to go handle that, be safe uh."

"Yeah yeah, always."

"Aight boss link up when she's done", he put his hand out through the window to dap him.

"I appreciate you Bruh", Bam dapped him back and walked over and opened the passenger side door.

I got in, not before Bam could grab my ass though. This was my first time being inside Biz's car, I've only seen it from the outside. It's very nice, but he's a very flashy dude so I wasn't surprised.

"Aight mama, don't drive him too crazy you already know his head's chipped", he teased.

We all laughed, "yeah yeah whatever bro", Biz clowned back.

Bam kissed my forehead and walked away and then Biz drove off. My little tipiness was wearing off and I was coming back to reality. He asked me very basic and superficial questions, like how I'm liking my birthday. And if I'm excited about tonight, nothing too interesting. I guess it was good cause I wasn't trying to say anything stupid anyways. I wouldn't want to make Bam look any way.

I was surprised he didn't bring Destiny. I thought they'd use this as an opportunity to try and make us bond again. But I think that one just isn't in the books for us to be honest.

"How's Destiny doing?", I was trying to ask subtly, I realized I had to tread lightly.

"She's good, she couldn't come though-", he went back to looking at the road.

"Oh well tell her I said hi", I mumbled. Short answer, not doing the most Biz was blah, the day it would've made sense for her to come, she's too busy, fantastic.

"Now why would I do that if you guys don't like each other?" he chuckled.

And there he was, the Biz that I was used to. "I was just surprised you didn't bring her, that's all" I said, adjusting uncomfortably in my seat.

"So it can be even more awkward, now I got both of you pouting and upset in the car? Nope, there's a reason I don't do what homeboy does, he has the patience for you women. I don't", he smirked.

I hadn't realized we were pulling up to the condo and were here, "you're not going to stay and wait here.."

He laughed, "nah but i'll be back in like two hours.. Is that enough time for you?" he asked as I was stepping out of the car.

"Ahh, it should be-"

"Aight coo, I'll be downstairs", he threw up the peace sign and pulled off.

"That was rude", I said outside before turning around and entering the condo. I wasn't about to let Biz bug me. I buzzed my girl and went up to her place, she actually was ready for me this time. I figured it was cause it's my birthday, usually there would be someone in the seat finishing up.