17. flirt talks and stolen glances

time skip! cause your author is lazy.

𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨

Chapter Seventeen: Flirt Talks and Stolen Glances

The university campus buzzed with activity as students hurried to their classes, books clutched tightly in their arms. Among them, the familiar group of friends made their way through the throng, their laughter echoing in the crisp morning air.

"Can you believe it's already been a month since we started university?" Rhea exclaimed, adjusting her bag on her shoulder as she walked alongside Simran and Tanya.

"I know, time really flies," Simran agreed, a hint of nostalgia in her voice. "But hey, at least we survived the first month of assignments and presentations."

"Speak for yourself. I feel like I've been drowning in deadlines," Dev chimed in, his laptop balanced in his arms.

Ishan nodded in agreement, adjusting the strap of his camera bag. "Tell me about it. Between photography assignments and literature essays, I barely have time to breathe."

Arjun chuckled, patting Ishan on the back. "Welcome to the life of a university student, my friend. It's all about juggling priorities and staying on top of your game."

As they reached their classroom, they settled into their seats, preparing for another day of lectures and seminars. The board at the front of the room displayed the agenda for the day, including discussions on design principles and literary analysis.

"Looks like we have another presentation due next week," Rhea observed, glancing at the syllabus. "Guess we better start brainstorming ideas."

Simran nodded, pulling out her notebook and pen. "Definitely. We should meet up later and work on it together."

The rest of the day passed in a blur of lectures, workshops, and group discussions. By the time the final bell rang, signalling the end of classes, they were all mentally exhausted but satisfied with the knowledge they had gained.

As they made their way out of the building, Dev checked his phone and groaned. "Great, another assignment deadline looming over us."

Tanya rolled her eyes playfully. "Come on, Dev. You love the thrill of a deadline."

Dev chuckled sheepishly, admitting, "Yeah, I guess you're right. But still, it's a lot of pressure."

Simran smiled reassuringly, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll tackle it together. That's what friends are for, right?"
Ishan let out a groan as he checked his phone, a look of dismay crossing his face. "Ugh, guys, I completely forgot. I have cricket selections tomorrow."

His friends turned to him, eyebrows raised in surprise. "Cricket selections? That's big," Arjun remarked, his interest piqued.

Ishan nodded, a hint of nervousness creeping into his expression. "Yeah, it's mainly for the captain position. I've been practising like crazy, but I'm still not sure if I'm ready."