Chapter 18

*Chapter 17*

*Alli*

My heart hurt, and I fought to keep the tears from falling. As soon as I saw Olivia, I knew that the baby she was carrying was Nick's. I cleared my throat to try and get rid of the lump I had in it. First, Matt showed up, and then Olivia! I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Nick's number. When he picked up, I cleared my throat so he wouldn't know how I was feeling.

"Yes, my love," He answered.

"I need you to come home right away. I need your help with something," I numbly responded.

"Okay, I'll be right there. Love you." He said, hanging up.

"Macy, can you come down here?" I yelled.

"I'm coming!"She responded.

"Who was at the door?" she said, coming around the corner.

She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw who was there. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out, and she just pointed at Olivia. She finally snapped out of it and walked over to me.

"What the hell is going on here?" She yelled.

"What are you doing here?" She asked Matt. Before he could answer, she moved on to Olivia.

"Oh, you little home wrecker, don't even get me started. You better be glad your Prego or I would be kicking you're a** right now. Ewww, you're so lucky." She said, glaring at her.

If looks could kill, she would be dead right now.

"Where is that good-for-nothing cheating husband of yours?" She yelled.

"He's on his way home," I said, tears falling.

Matt stepped towards me and paused like he didn't know what to do. I was hurting so bad I just wanted to roll into a little ball and cry and pretend that all this was a bad dream. I was going to wake up any minute. This had to be a mistake.

The door opened, and the moment was here. Nick walked in and froze. All the blood drained from his face, and he turned to look at me. At that moment, I knew if there was any doubt in my mind, it was gone now. The guilt I saw there left no room for questions. The baby was his. He looked between me and Olivia like a deer caught in the headlights. I fell to the floor, no longer able to hold myself up. Nick knelt beside me and tried to help me up.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled, rubbing the tears from my eyes.

"Please, just let me explain!" Nick begged me.

"Explain what?" I screamed.

"That you cheated on me while I was worried sick, crying because I thought I would never see you again. While I was pregnant with your baby. Matt had to be here with me just so I could fucking sleep." I said, standing up.

"Please! Alli, just hear me out! Please!" he said, grabbing my wrist.

"I said don't touch me," I said, trying to pull my wrist from his grasp.

"Nick, you're hurting me. Let go..."I said, trying to get out of his grasp.

The next thing I knew, Nick was flying across the room.

"She said to let her go," Matt growled.

"Why are you even here?" Nick yelled, getting up.

"I have nothing else to say to you, Nick. Please leave." I said, walking over to Macy.

"Yeah, and take your whore with you," Macy screamed.

"Who you calling a whore!" Olivia yelled.

"The only person in here Prego by someone else's husband! Let's take a look around. Nope, there's nobody else. It's just you, whore!" Macy yelled furiously.