CH:1 ☠️

3rd Person's POV:

"Ah!" Iseul groaned when her body made the contact with the floor. She winced and gulped. She stood up and faced him again- Chan, the head trainer. "I trusted you!" She told him, who in response avoided eye contact. "There is no one whom you should trust in this district." She heard the voice of the person whom she loved the most, her brother. She turned and came face to face with the one and only, Lee Minho.

"Why? Why did all of you did this to me?" She cried and looked around the room. Everyone one was the person whom she trusted but in the end is getting betrayed by them. "I thought all of you were against this shitty leader?" She yelled. "Yelling will do nothing." She heard the voice which used to provide comfort and peace to her. She faced her younger brother, Felix. "Out of everyone, I never thought you would betray me. Why me?" She spat bitterly at him.

Felix only smirked. "You are a hindrance to us." She rolled her eyes, in an attempt to stop the tears, which threatened to flow. She looked at the short buff guy, whom she thought as a brother. "Well, who we have here?" A tall man, who was mostly in his fifties came inside the room followed by one of Iseul's closest friends, Byeol. She trusted the girl more than herself.

"Park." Iseul scowled. "Park? No Mr. Park?" The oldie laughed sending chill down Iseul's body. "Well, you see Ms. Lee. It's your turn now." He told her and she started to back away. "Not in a million years!" She attempted to run but was caught by two more trainers who were from the same unit as hers, Jang Minjae and Jeong Wonho. "Stop! Leave my hand! I swear I will kill all of you!" She threatened, but the two boys said nothing and pulled her to the other room, which was attached to the same room in which they were.

When she was being dragged towards the room, a boy with long hair, was being dragged from the room to the other room where all the 'failed' experiments or specimens were sent for their dead bodies to burn. She squinted her eyes and saw the name of the boy- Hwang Hyunjin. Another boy was dragged from the room dead as well, whose name she read as- Han Jisung. Iseul felt sorry for the two as they looked in a very tortured and weak condition than her.

She turned and looked back to all of them and saw none of them showing any emotion or sign of regret or sorry. Some of them were smirking or some were laughing within themselves. She was pulled inside the room, which she dreaded the most inside the whole faculty. The room was made especially for the divergents and the traitors. She was pulled inside and the woman in white dress looked at her judgingly. She chuckled and injected and serum inside Iseul, which made her completely blackout and fall unconscious.

Iseul woke up with a loud gasp. Her heartbeat was beating loudly, and she was sweating profusely. She looked around the room in where she was laying and sighed in relief when she realized that it was her own room. She turned off the alarm clock and then drank the water that was kept on the side to ease herself. She stood up and walked towards the window and looked outside.

Iseul sighed recalling the dream she had. She saw all of the people whom she trusts betraying her. 'This was just a dream, right?' She thought to herself. She took a deep breath and walked inside the attached bathroom and went to do her morning routine. When she came out, she heard her phone ringing. She looked and saw Minho was calling her. She again took a deep breath and then picked it up.

"Iseul!" She heard his voice. "You didn't forget that today rookies are being recruited, right?" He reminded her. "Yes. I remember." She replied. "Good, then. Don't lose your temper and beat another kid just because he was getting on your nerves. I will be monitoring you as well. Be safe. Love you, kiddo." "Love you too, Oppa." She cut the call and looked at herself in the mirror.

"New recruits?"