CH:39 ☠️

3rd Person's POV:

Changbin rubbed his eyes and then looked at Chan and Felix. "Now why did Minho Hyung suddenly call all of us down here for a meeting at 2 a.m.?" They heard some noise from the trapdoor and saw ITZY also climbing down from the ladder. "Were you guys also called by Minho?" Yeji nodded at Chan's question and looked around the room where the other members of Day6, Twice and GOT7 were. "They were called too?" Now Chan nodded at her question.

They all again heard the trapdoor open and someone else came down forcefully who was held at the nape by Minho. They looked at the person's face and then at Minho who was having no emotions in his eyes.

"I-Iseul?" Felix's eyes widened and she just glanced at him, basically signaling him to stay quiet and nothing else. "Open one of the cells." He ordered to Changbin, who without wasting anytime, went towards the prison room and opened the cell. Minho went inside the room as well while holding Iseul, who was just keeping mum. He pushed her inside and locked the door himself.

"Where is the damn fucking group of those scientists?" He asked Chan, who pointed at ITZY, who were standing there and observing the scene. "Bring me the fucking wing detector test." He ordered but Yeji shook her head. "Not now, we can't do that." Minho pulled out his gun and pointed at her, making all of them alert and shout at him to stop. "Do as I say. I don't care how, but I want you to test her right now."

"Aww, Minmin doesn't trusts his lover?" Iseul teased from the cell. "I don't understand why you need to do a test on me. I already accepted the fact that I am a divergent." She said, making all of their jaw fell in shock. "What?" Changbin stepped forward. "What are you saying?" He asked and she just shrugged, turning her back towards them. "The truth, Binnie." She sat down while resting her back on one of the walls.

"I-is Mr. Park, making you say this? Is he forcing you to do this?" Chan asked not believing her. "No head trainer, Mr. Park is not involved AT ALL. It's just me." She shook her head, taking off the jacket and covering herself with it. "Are you guys bringing the test or shall I do something with your brains here?" Minho threatened the girls, and Chaeryeong put her hands up. "I am bringing it."

"Why need to test? She already confessed." Jae asked Minho, who looked back at the girl, who was resting while closing her eyes. "I don't trust her anymore. She might be lying, and we won't even know." Iseul scoffed and turned her head to another side.

Soon Chaeryeong returned with the test and went inside, followed by Minho, Chan and Changbin as well so that she doesn't pulls any stunt with the others standing outside the bars as well. "I need your hand." Iseul lazily handed her hands in hers and she shook her head, injecting her with a serum and then drawing out some blood. After that, she went to the ITZY's room leaving the others to stand outside of the cell while awkwardly looking at each other and Iseul.

They waited for a few minutes and Chaeryeong came outside. "It couldn't give a result." She announced and they all now collectively looked at Iseul, who had her head still turned to the wall on the other side. They heard another voice of someone jumping down the ladder and Mina, who was the closest to the door went outside and saw Hyunjin about to enter the SKZ room.

"Hyunjin!" He stopped and for some reasons, he looked troubled. "Come here." He followed her inside and saw how she was locked up inside the cell with the others now looking at him. Suddenly Changbin stood up and strode towards him, making him take a step back.

The muscular man held him by the collar. "Did you know she was a divergent?" He violently shook him. Hyunjin gulped and they all heard Minho's laugh, which made chills run down their spines as last time when they heard that kind of laugh was when someone said something very inappropriate about Iseul back in their trainee days. The result was the boy spending two months at the hospital and still not able to join again as he was instructed to not do any physical activity due to his very much damaged legs.