11

After putting their laundry into the washing machine Lena placed an order on her phone for some pizzas to be delivered. She knew Kara would like that in fact there wasn't much about the blonde Lena didn't know. After spending the last four years together at college she knew everting about Kara Danvers. Admiring her as she walked back to the sofa she couldn't help but smile. No this wasn't how Lena wanted to get into a relationship with the blonde, but it's how it worked out. In a perfect world Lena would have taken Kara out on a proper date, and continued dating her through graduation, before asking her to move in with her while they persuaded further education. Then on their two year anniversary Lena would have decorated their place with rose petals and balloons, had the bathtub filled with hot water and lavender oils. Then she would have Kara's favorite meal cooked and plated on the table with candles. Then and only then as they began to eat dessert Lena would pop the question she'd wanted to ask for a while now. Yes. That's how she'd get Kara Danvers to become her wife. However now she would have to think a new strategy to get that to happen.

"You feeling ok?" Lena asked with a smile as she sat on the sofa. "Hmm yea...just taking it all in." Kara replied. "I've ordered food it should be here in a few minutes. There's all kinds of drinks in the fridge, whatever you like. I made sure they got your favorites." Lena replied as she gently put her arm around the blonde. "Why..." Kara asked. "Why what?" Lena asked. "Why did you just get my favorites? Why not get something for yourself?" Kara asked.

Laughing Lena shook her head at the blonde. "I got both our favorite drinks, and food. Don't worry Kara, everything we both enjoy to eat, and drink is stocked in the kitchen. From your snacks to my kale salads. Now relax darling everything's taken care of. And if you need or want something just let me know and I'll have it delivered here." Lena replied. "What did I do to deserve this?" Kara asked. "What are you talking about darling?" Lena asked. "I don't know why they chose me out of every other girl on campus. Why me? Why rape and beat me?" Kara asked as tears ran down her face. Lena held on to her tighter as Kara cried. "I don't know darling. All I can say is I blame myself for not being there that night. I shouldn't have gone to look for that book." Lena replied.

That got Kara to spring up and look at her. "This is not your fault! What would have happened if  you were there? They may have drugged both of us and raped us both! Then we'd both be unconscious and in the hospital! Please don't ever think that Lena! Please don't think that way. Just be here with me now. Be my forever savior please...and never let me go..." Kara whimpered. "I'll never leave you ever again I promise. You're stuck with me by your side forever and ever!" Lena cooed as she clung to the blonde.