27

After a wonderful weekend of getting pampered at the spa the fiancés returned home so they could share the news with everyone. "Do you think they'll be happy?" Kara asked. "Of course they will darling." Lena replied. "Ok.." Kara replied with a smile. "When do you start your reporting job?" Lena asked trying to change the subject. "In a week." Kara replied. "I'm excited for you. I start shadowing my father in L Corp next week too. With Lex running the Metropolis company and my father having to bounce back and forth I'll be trained as a CFO in no time." Lena replied. "Look at us! We'll be a power couple. You as a CFO and probably a CEO in a few years and I'll be a reporter and hopefully work my way up to Editor and Chief is all goes well." Kara replied. "Oh I know you will be darling. And one day when we have kids they'll just as brilliant and beautiful as their momma." Lena replied.

"You want kids? With me?" Kara asked. "Of course I do. Do you want kids...with me?" Lena asked. "Of course Lee! I'd like two..that way they'll always have a play mate." Kara added. "Two's a good number. I'd have a million as long as I had you by my side." Lena's response caused Kara to chuckle. "When do you think we should tell them?" Kara asked. "I was thinking we'd have them over tomorrow, it'll be just my mom and dad, Alex and Sam, Maggie and Eliza. Lex and Eve are back in Metropolis." Lena replied. "Oh ok, that'll give us today and tonight to spend time together.

"What would you like it to do now love?" Lena asked. "Maybe watch a movie..." Kara suggested. "Alright. Are you hungry? I can make us some food." Lena offered. "Not right now...I just wanna cuddle my fiancé right now." Kara replied. "As you wish darling." Lena replied as she sat on the sofa and curled up next to Kara.