35

After dinner Kara and Lena curled up together on the sofa and continued talking about nonsense. "So I'm getting pregnant first because I made that remark?" Lena asked teasingly. "Yes!" Kara replied. "Girl or boy first?" Lena asked. "Doesn't matter." Kara replied. "What would you like to do now?" Lena asked. "I'm thinking we could plan our wedding...maybe get a guest list started." Kara suggested. "Let's get started then darling. What are you thinking? Just friends and family and friends?" Lena asked. "Yes. A small intimate wedding is what I'm thinking." Kara replied. "I love the idea of that." Lena replied with a smile on her face.

"Maybe we could get married in Midvale, that way it would be away from the limelight." Lena added. "Yes! I love that idea!" Kara replied with a smile. "Good! We can have our mom's work on finding a place and the hotels for everyone to stay in." Lena replied. "What would we do?" Kara asked. "I was thinking we'd pick out our gowns and just tell our mom's what we want for decorations." Lena replied. "You really want our mom's to plan everything out? Even food? And cake?" Kara asked. "We'll pick the food and the cake...they can just do the rest of the boring crap." Lena replied.

"I'm thinking devil's food cake with coconut frosting..." Kara stated. "And a buffet style food with lots of options." Lena added. "Yes! And for dessert options...we could have a chocolate fountain and a bunch of different things to dip into it." Kara added. "Yesss! Gosh this is so easy!" Lena said with a smile. "Now the honeymoon? What are you thinking?" Kara asked. "Someplace where no one can see us." Lena replied. "You just want me to be naked all the time..." Kara teased. "And what's wrong with that?" Lena asked. "Nothing...as long as you're naked too!" Kara replied.

A little while later the women headed off to bed still talking about their wedding plans.