24

After dinner ended Kara, Lilian and Lex decided to do the dishes up together this gave Kara time to gather her courage to ask them for their blessing to purpose to Lena. She was visibly shaking as she loaded the dishwasher, Lex was the first to notice it. "Kara? Is everything ok?" He asked. "Uh...yes...no..but I have something I want to ask you guys..while Lena's out of the room." She stated. "What is it dear?" Lilian asked. Kara opened and shut her mouth as she pulled out the ring from her pocket. "Oh..." Lilian gasped. "Yep.." Kara replied. "You most certainly have our blessings Kara!" Lex said as he pulled her into a hug. "Oh thank you..." Kara replied with a smile. "When do you plan on doing it?" Lilian asked. "When we go to the restaurant." Kara replied.

Just as they finished talking Lena came into the kitchen to see what Kara was doing. "Hey beautiful...dishes all done?" Lena asked. "Yes, I was just coming back into the living room." Kara replied. Lena took Kara's hand and lead her back to living room where they sat together on the sofa. "So when do you two plan on going to the restaurant?" Alex asked. "I don't know...whenever Kara wants to I guess." Lena replied as she nuzzled her head into Kara's neck. "Well it's for the same weekend we go to the spa. So why not use it then?" Kara replied. "That's a wonderful idea." Lena replied.

Lilian looked at Eliza who smiled in response. Both mothers could see how deep in love their daughters are with each other. Anyone could see that they loved each other, from the little looks, to the chaste kisses they shared. "When's the spa weekend again?" Lena asked. "Next weekend. It'll give us a week to pack." Kara replied. Lena pressed a kiss to Kara's temple as she pulled her into her chest.