33

Over the next few days work was busy for both women, however they still managed to see each other for lunch. This time it was in Kara's office. Lena brought in a bag of big belly burger and two shakes and sat down at Kara's desk. "Hey beautiful!" Lena greeted as she shut the door. "Hey!" Kara replied. "What's the article about today?" Lena asked. "Just some puff piece on the animal shelter and how they need people to adopt the animals there." Kara replied. "Oh well come on lets eat, I know your hungry." Lena said.

Kara quickly agreed and pulled out her burger and began eating it. "How's L Corp?" Kara asked. "It's quite busy today I've sat in on several meetings this morning. All so the board can know that I'll be taking over when father retires." Lena replied. "Oh how'd it go?" Kara asked. "Really well! They are excited to hear that I'll taking over." Lena replied. "That's great Lee! I'm proud of you!" Kara replied.

"So...what are we planning on for dinner tonight?" Lena asked. "What about pizza? Maybe we could have Alex and Sam come by watch come movies or something." Kara suggested. "You mean like have a girls night?" Lena asked. "Only if you want to." Kara replied. "Of course I want to! It will be fun!" Lena replied with a smile. "Alright! I'll text them later and see if they want to come over." Kara replied.

After lunch they spent some more time talking about  their plans for tonight and what types of pizza to make. "How do you feel about spinach on pizza?" Lena asked. "Uh...I prefer pepperoni...but I'll try anything once Lee." Kara replied. Lena couldn't help the soft and warm feeling deep inside her core as she looked at Kara. "I love you Kara Danvers." Lena whispered. "I love you too Lena Luthor." Kara replied as they leaned in for a kiss.

"I've got to get back, I'll be back here at five to pick you up darling." Lena said as they pulled away. "I'll be right here waiting." Kara replied with a smile.