Chapter 2 : Uncovering 大阪

The sun covered the sky as sunlight bled into Kaede and Ayame's room. The girls somewhat figured out a solution to get to the academy. The academy was bordered on the outskirts of Osaka, Japan. Two and a half hours out from where they currently live.

''What do you think we should put into the application?'' Kaede said curiously, making space for Ayame as she scrammed for space in the tight area they sat behind school. ''How am I supposed to know?'' Ayame said, ''You're older than me, maybe you should fill it out for me.'' Ayame said, chuckling. 'The bell rang, with each clang their ears pierced.
''We should hurry, once I finish this application up, then you can fill out yours, alright?'' Kaede said, filling out the application quickly.
''Alright...'' Ayame said.
''I'm done, I sent it to Sensei Dusun.'' Kaede said.
''Now it's your turn.'' Kaede said scrambling to her feet while handing the small telephone to Ayame.
''Don't lose my phone like last time twerp.'' Kaede said with a grin.
''Yeah... Whatever.'' Ayame said.
She didn't find the joke Kaede said to be funny at all. 
''We will meet back up around twelvish.'' Kaede said.
''Alright.'' Ayame said, beginning to fill the application out with the small amount of time she had left.

The big blue sky fitted the clouds perfectly. The big plush like clouds that drifted the sky, almost as perfect as a crystal clear, white smile, drifted the opposite way of the wind.
Wind blew her hair in her face, smacking her eyes with brittle pieces of shed, she quickly finished the application.
Ayame quickly sent out the application to Sensei Dusun. Ayame scrambled up, rushing into the school as the second bell rang.
Ayame clenched Kaede's phone in her hand as she walked into the school with her dak blue uniform on with a dark purple tie. Her leggings stretched up to her thighs as her small, clean shoes decorated with cute Sailor's Moon sticker heads for your sneakers were placed on each side of them, as she gripped on tightly to her oversized backpack.
She made her way down the halls to her first class of the year.

                                                                                          *    *    *

Ayame usually didn't pay much attention in class, but her older sister Kaede did. Kaede spent most of her time studying, working endless hours on senior schoolwork her teachers usually gave her. Ayame usually spends her extra time on hanging out with friends, smoking cigarettes behind her mother and sisters back and going downtown to hang out at the bar whenever she wanted.
The bad influence started in 6th grade, after meeting her closest friend Sayuri Oaks. Sayuri was the class 'fast' as she started skipping school, and vaping at a early age. You could say Sayuri is a very 'edgy' teenager, or she has been one for a while now.
Ayame quickly made new friends, moving from school to school throughout the years.
Currently, Ayame's in 11th grade, her new grade has just enrolled her. Shockingly, she passed the grade thankfully due to Kaede's help with her math test.

                                                                                              ⚔️

''So where are we going after school?'' A young male said standing up against the tall school's fence during recess.
''Not sure'' another said as Ayame huddled them.
''Maybe we should go back to the bar?'' A female besides Ayame said.
''What do you think?'' The female looked over at Ayame, asking her what she'd like to do, since she was so quiet.
''Um...'' Ayame said, looking down at her feet. The crowd that gathered around her waited patiently for an answer.
''I will be a little busy after school and you know.'' Ayame said.
''Awah man, okay.'' One of the males said, leaning against the wall next to the other male.
''Come on... You're such a downer.'' The female said, mockingly, tanged with sarcasm.
Ayame quickly snapped back, ''Makayo, I would love to hang out, but I have things to do after school that are important.'' Ayame said with a stern voice, scrolling through Kaede's phone.
''Declined?!'' Ayame said underneath her breath.
''What's wrong?'' Makayo said.
''One second.'' Ayame said, marching off into the distance, clicking on the notification while Ayame squinted her small, slanted eyes at the screen, she began to read furiously, curious to who could've been declined.
After a few moments, Ayame's eyes dilated. Her application was declined, but Kaede's application was still in progress.
''Maybe it was an error.'' Ayame said underneath her breath, her hands shook in shock as she began to become irritated with this entire week.
''Hey Ayame, is everything okay?'' A male said, running over to Ayame as sweat dripped from his glossy forehead.
''Yeah, I'm alright. I just want to be left ALONE for a few minutes.'' Ayame said, clearly agitated.
''Alright then.'' The male said with glossy eyes.
''The teacher said we had 5 minutes before our classes start. Just wanted to let that be known.'' He said slowly, turning around... running off into the distance.
Ayame sighed, scrambling to finish her application, as twelve came around the clock. The long hand hit 9, as the shorthand was inching its way from eleven to twelve quickly.