Chapter 7: He's My Brother, And I'll Never Abandon Him!

(Tails POV)

Me and the others were having a meeting with each other, all of us wondering what we're going to do with Sonic. "I think we should confront him," started Rouge. "No way, what if he does that huge lightning bolt again?" asked Knuckles. "You're right... what else is there?" asked Rouge.

CREAK...

We were all alerted to the door opening. "Get your weapons!" said Thorn, grabbing her hammer which was bigger than her Birdie, but it was a hedgehog who looked a lot like Sonic, but as an elderly. "Sonic? Is that you?" asked Nine. "No. It's not Sonic, but it's his uncle. I'm Charles, but everyone calls me Chuck. You must be my nephew's friends." answered Chuck.

"Nice to meet you, Chuck. Why are you here?" asked Amy curiously. "I have some info on my nephew that I think you would like to know." replied Chuck. "Sonic?" I asked. "Alright, tell us old man, or else!" threatened Dread.

"Dread," said Black sternly. "Respect the elderly." Dread groaned. "Fine, Captain." obeyed Dread. "I was able to get through to him but he ran away. Now he is vulnerable, in a state of confusion, and needs help finding his way. I think you all know what that mea-" explained Chuck.

"I'll go," I volunteered quickly. All eyes were on me, wondering why I would say such a thing. "Tails, are you insane?" asked Knuckles. "With that black form of his, he'll kill you!" warned Amy worriedly. "Amy, he needs help," I started. "Sonia and Manic are already on the way to help him, Tails."

"I don't care. He's my brother, and I'll never leave him." I retorted. Rouge was the only supportive one in the room, and put a hand on my shoulder. "As much as I hate to say this, Tails is right, Sonic needs help, and Tails is the one closest to Sonic. He's told Nine of how close they are and we've seen it with our own eyes. It'll work,I'm sure of it," explained Rouge.

Rouge looked at me with a firm gaze. "Bring our friend back," said Rouge sternly. "Thank you so much, Rouge. I'll be back as soon as I can, I promise." I promised. "If you break that promise I'll sacrifice you to Eggman." threatened Rouge.

"I'll tell Sonia and Manic you are going with them." informed Chuck. I couldn't wait to get my brother back. He's in a state of confusion, which will help me and his siblings to get him back. We will get him back, and you know why?

He's my brother, and I'll never abandon him.