9

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒚

"You little piece of shit!" I screamed at my brother while he continues to run around with my date outfit in his hands.

"Who's the guy Lucinda?" He asks, pissed. I didn't tell him I was going on a date with Logan, and when he saw the black dress and boots on my bed, that I had layed out before I got in the shower, his 'big brother' instincts kicked in.

So that is why I am running around my house in nothing but a towel.

"That's none of your business Leonard!" I check the time,

5:26

"Come on! It's nearly 6 and I still need to dry my hair, do my make-up and get changed!"

"Maybe you should've thought of that before you say yes to a date with some guy you met a month and a half ago!"

"If I tell you his name will you shut up and give me my clothes?"

He stops on the stairs and turns around,

"Who is he?"

"Logan De Luca" I mumble,

I know for a fact that Luce has told Leo about him and I also know that, like Luce, Leo would not be happy with me going out with him,

"Speak up. Come on don't be shy"

"Logan De Luca" I say clearly,

"Logan De Luca? As in Luce's best friend Logan De Luca?"

"Maybe"

"Now there's no way in hell I'm giving you these back"

"What am I supposed to do, sit in my towel until he comes?"

He smirks,

"Yeah you do that, and when he does come, I'll decide whether or not you can go out with him"

"You are such a bitch!" I say as I stomp upstairs to do my hair and make-up.

. . .

It's 6 o'clock and the doorbell rings while I am reluctantly still sitting in my towel, with my hair curled and my make-up on.

I get up to answer the door and I hear Leo behind me,

"Sit back down" he snaps and I do.

He opens the door to reveal a smiling Logan, flowers in arm, dressed in a white t-shirt, blue flannel shirt and jeans.

He bought Baby Breath

"Oh um hi, you must be Leo, I'm Logan" He says and stretches his hand out for Leo to shake.

Leo stares at it for a second before shaking it, eyeing him dangerously,

"I'm here to pick up Lucy, is she ready?"

Leo opens the door so Logan can see me sitting on the sofa in my towel,

"Woah Killer, I know I said I didn't mind but I didn't expect you to actually do it" he smirks, checking me out and I roll my eyes,

"Very funny, this is because of him" I point my head in the direction of my brother, "He found out I was going in a date and took my clothes"

"Why?"

"Two reasons, number 1, she didn't tell me that she was going on a date, and number 2, she didn't tell me who she was going with. After I found out, I said I had to meet you first" Leo says, coldly