5|sʟᴀᴘ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋ

In the college football field, Jungkook was sitting with his friend Taehyung, who was laughing at him

In the college football field, Jungkook was sitting with his friend Taehyung, who was laughing at him. "Hahah seriously, Kook, you got a boner because of Park Jimin? Hahhh," Taehyung teased, earning a playful hit from Jungkook.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung away, not wanting anyone else to hear his friend's loud laughter. "Why did you hit me?" Taehyung pouted.

"I will hit you more if you won't stop barking, Tae," Jungkook retorted, pushing him away again when Taehyung tried to rest his head on his lap. "Baby, let me sleep on your lap, nah," Taehyung pleaded, flashing his eyelashes and pouting, but Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Just as Jungkook was about to reply, he noticed Jimin and his friends playing football. "Baby"tae whispered flashing eyelashes,don't think he likes you or anything. He's just a flirt.

Taehyung made an 'O' shape with his mouth when he realized Jungkook was looking at Jimin. "Why is he playing football with Chan, that.....fucker?" Jungkook gritted his teeth.

Taehyung leaned in closer to Jungkook's ear and whispered, "Who?"

"Jimin," Jungkook confessed but his friend just laugh on him .

Taehyung could sense that something was bothering Jungkook. He observed how Jungkook would act cold and distant whenever Jimin was around, but his jealousy would always surface whenever Jimin interacted with someone else, particularly Chan.

Chan was known for his good looks and athletic abilities, qualities that Jungkook envied. But Jungkook's feelings ran much deeper than just jealousy. He didn't know why he feels this but he couldn't stand the thought of him being with anyone else, especially someone like Chan, whom he perceived as a playboy.

On the other hand, Chan found himself mesmerized by Jimin's beauty and charm. He couldn't help but be drawn to Jimin, losing himself in every detail of his being, from his captivating eyes to his irresistible smile. And as he watched Jimin play sports, he couldn't resist the urge to touch him, to feel the warmth of his skin, to be close to him in every way possible.

But Jungkook could sense the lustful thoughts that ran through Chan's mind, and without a second thought, he pulled Jimin away from the game and into an empty classroom.

"Wha- jimin's eyes widen when jungkook slammed his hands on the wall near his head and lift his chin with his one hand."Shut up "he growled .

"You are hurting m-e" jimin mumbled feeling pain because jeon is holding his chin too tightly causing him pain .But , jungkook himself didn't know why he is angry."You are stupid and blind. Seriously, can't you see that chan fucker is not good for you , but you still are friends with him, ahh i see you wanted him to fuck you ,that's why you letting him stare you and your body.I didn't know you are a whore". He said pulling back with hate and anger in his eyes , but he felt a pang in his heart to see jimin in tears .Now , he realised what he just said."Never show me yo-ur disgusting face Jeon"Jimin slapped him hard and left the room.Jungkook touch his cheeks which is now burning.He wanted to say sorry but he knows jimin will never talk to him now .He make him angry.

He make him angry

→🦋☽💫☽🦋→