12|ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ

The atmosphere in the bar was electric, filled with laughter, music, and the heavy scent of alcohol

The atmosphere in the bar was electric, filled with laughter, music, and the heavy scent of alcohol. It was a bachelor's party for Jimin and Jungkook, two rivals who were about to tie the knot next day .The group of friends had gathered to celebrate their last single day, and they were determined to make it an unforgettable night.

Jungkook sat at the bar with his friends, sipping on his drink and watching the wild scene unfold before him. Some people were dancing suggestively, grinding on each other, while others were just enjoying their drinks and the lively ambiance. But his eyes kept drifting to the dance floor, where Jimin was moving with grace and skill, mesmerizing everyone around him.

"Wow, he's an amazing dancer," Taehyung remarked, his eyes glued to Jimin's every move. The way Jimin rolled his body and swayed to the music was nothing short of mesmerizing. And the fact that he was wearing a see-through shirt and tight leather pants only added to his allure.

Jungkook couldn't tear his gaze away from his friend, feeling a heat pooling in his stomach and a warmth spreading through his body. He had always known that Jimin was attractive, but seeing him dance like that was something else entirely. The way his body moved with such fluidity and confidence sent a thrill through Jungkook that he couldn't quite explain.

As the night progressed, the music got louder, the drinks kept flowing, and Jimin's dance grew more intense and provocative. He seemed to be in his element, completely lost in the music and the moment. And Jungkook found himself getting more and more captivated by him, his thoughts and feelings swirling in a whirlwind of confusion and desire.

At one point, Taehyung got so caught up in Jimin's dance that he accidentally spilled his drink on Jungkook's pants. Jungkook jumped in surprise, feeling the cold liquid seep through the fabric and wet his skin.

Jungkook yelped in surprise as the cold drink soaked through the fabric, making him jump up from his seat. "What the hell, Tae?" he exclaimed, quickly trying to wipe the liquid off his pants.

Taehyung immediately apologized, his eyes still glued to Jimin who was now dancing with even more passion. "I'm sorry, Jungkook. Jimin's just. mesmerizing," Taehyung said with a sheepish grin.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his friend and excused himself and headed towards the bathroom to clean up. As he walked away, he couldn't help but steal a glance back at Jimin, who seemed completely engrossed in his dance.

The music was pounding in the club, lights flashing and bodies dancing all around. Jimin was lost in the rhythm, his inhibitions fading away with each sip of alcohol. Hobi and Yoongi had left him alone, but he didn't care. He was having the time of his life on the dance floor.

Suddenly, a familiar hand grabbed his, pulling him around. It was Chan, a friend from college. Jimin giggled and hugged him tight, feeling the warmth of his embrace. But as Chan's hands started to roam over his body lower on his hips , Jimin was too far gone to even notice.

"You look so sexy, Jiminah," Chan whispered in his ear, sending shivers down his spine. Jimin just giggled in response, swaying to the music without a care in the world.

Chan couldn't believe his luck. Jimin was letting him touch him, and he wasn't about to waste the opportunity. He pulled Jimin closer, nuzzling his nose against his neck and planting soft kisses along his skin.

Jimin moaned softly, his body arching into Chan's touch. The alcohol had him feeling warm and fuzzy, and he was enjoying every moment of it.

As Chan's hand slipped beneath Jimin's shirt, the younger man gasped, his body tingling with pleasure. He felt a rush of excitement as Chan's touch sent sparks flying through him

"Ahhh," Jimin moaned and arched his body as Chan's hand caressed his soft skin. The sensation was electric, igniting a fire within him. But as much as he enjoyed the touch, there was a voice in the back of his mind warning him of the consequences.

"I need you," Jimin whispered, his eyes fluttering shut as he nuzzled his nose into Chan's neck, inhaling his intoxicating scent. His heart raced with desire, but deep down, he knew this was wrong. He pushed Chan away, a mix of lust and guilt swirling within him.

But Chan was relentless, his smirk never faltering as he pulled Jimin close by the waist. "Come on, babe, I know you want me," he teased, leaning in for a kiss. Just as their lips were about to meet, Jungkook appeared out of nowhere, his eyes blazing with anger.

"I already warned you to stay away from Jimin," Jungkook growled, his fists clenched in fury. "He's mine, and he's getting married to me. Have some shame!"

Chan laughed, unfazed by Jungkook's threats. He continued to provoke Jungkook, claiming that Jimin wanted him, that he needed him. But Jungkook had reached his breaking point.

With a roar of frustration, Jungkook lunged at Chan, fists flying as he unleashed his pent-up rage.Chan is laying on floor and jungkook is kicking
Chan laughed, unfazed by Jungkook's threats. He continued to provoke Jungkook, claiming that Jimin wanted him, that he needed him. But Jungkook had reached his breaking point.

Taehyung rushed over and pulled Jungkook off Chan, holding him back to prevent him from causing any more harm. Jungkook was shaking with anger, his chest heaving as he tried to calm himself down.

"Stop, he's already unconscious, Kook," Taehyung said, trying to reason with his friend. "You need to calm down before you do something you'll regret."

→🦋☽💫☽🦋→

→🦋☽💫☽🦋→