18|ʀɪᴅᴇ ɪᴛ|( ̄3 ̄)|

Jimin is sitting silently on the car seat looking out of the window

Jimin is sitting silently on the car seat looking out of the window.What he can say as he knows what he just did and now he is embarassed.

On the other side jungkook is driving his car with a boner , but thanks to his coat which is long enough to hide his hard member.

But, he is thinking how will he gonna live with jimin all alone in the apartment.Yes ,they are going to live together alone.

Under same roof.

It's gonna be more hard for him.

Jimin was feeling sleepy so he closes his eyes and fall asleep, hugging himself......jungkook chuckles to see him sleeping like a small baby .

Why he is so cute ?.But , he is such a tease , is not he?.......but damm .....his collarbone's are killing him.....jungkook looks down on his growing boner and slowly massaging it with his one hand , biting his lips .He never get hard for anyone, yes only jimin made him hard before when he stayed in the park mansion and now again this little chicky is making him hard .

But, he stop whatever he was doing , realising that he is driving and he don't wanna die with his husband on their first night .

After a while ...!!

Jungkook parked his car and came out to pick his husband who wrapped his arms around him and buried his face on his chest with a pout .

With careful steps he walk towards building , but when he was about to enter the elevator, he saw a girl , he knows her she is Kim Zoye, his neighbour.

What she is wearing?.a red short tight dress .

Jungkook wanted to puke to see her.

She smile at him....after months  she is seeing him ,but jungkook ignored her and press the button to the 13th floor where his apartment is.

"Kookah......i missed you  ?" She said so softly and touch his shoulder.

He push her with a growl.

"What do you want ?" He asked getting frustrated by her .

He can see what she is trying to do .

"You"

What the ?.

"Look I am married now and he is my husband so you better stay away from us girl " with that he left her but she is not going to leave him alone.She already like jungkook and she will do anything to have him .

She doesn't care if he is married.

"Jiminah get up , you can't sleep without having dinner "

Jimin is sleeping on his husband's lap who is trying to wake him up because both haven't eaten anything, just a cake .Now , he is hungry and he knows jimin must be hungry too .

He thought to make dinner first so he was about to put jimin on couch who whines and suddenly nuzzled his nose on his neck ,not leaving him .

Why he is behaving like a baby now ?.

"Baby , I have to make dinner " he pull him back but jimin again whines and hug him again like a Koala.

"Nuuuu" jimin mumbled in sleep , hugging his husband tightly who just smile .

"Baby, my little bun bun " he caresses his hairs.

"Nuu" again jimin whines ....maybe he is thinking he is a little baby and right now he is in his mama's lap .

"My fairy "

"My sweetpie"

"My sugar puff"

"My chicky " .
What?......jimin immediately open his eyes and hit his head .

"Do ...not ...call... me... chicky " he pouts and again hit his head when jungkook laugh so hard that he fell on couch and jimin is on top of him , still didn't realise he is sitting on jungkook's crotch area.

"Jeon shut up , ok don't laugh......you know i hate when someone calls me chicky .....huhh" he pouts.

"Ok , so I can call you baby , or sweetie or-hahahahhaa" jimin is now hitting his face with pillow and jungkook can't stop laughing...."stop ....jiminahh ok ok ...haha....did you realise what position are we in ?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows,than jimin quickly stop and looks down with wide eyes .

He bite his tongue as he was about to sit on couch but jungkook stop him .

"You didn't reply.....?"

"Wha-t ?".

"Aishhh , my sweet innocent baby .....it looks like you are riding.........me " he whispered and put jimin on couch and walk towards kitchen.

Why so quiet here ?.

"JEON JUNGKOOK"

Their teasing is back .

→🦋☽💫☽🦋→