24|ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ?

Jungkook was waiting for jimin out in the balcony with yummy yummy food

Jungkook was waiting for jimin out in the balcony with yummy yummy food.He was so hungry and can't wait to stuff his mouth with the food but diva jimin is talking bath.

Poor boy has no idea that his chicky is planning something .

He was pouting looking at the food on table when he heard footsteps.

"Thank god y-

What the fuck jimin is wearing?.

A white large shirt with a black belt around his waist , like a dress shirt..... in which his thighs are clearly showing ,is he wearing boxer or naked under shirt stupid jeon....He slowly looks up beautiful......his hairs falling on his beautiful face , barefaced jimin is really something else , beautiful but with a little lip gloss his lips are looking so inviting and captivating.

" Close your mouth Jeon , the fly will go inside your mouth" jimin whispered near his ear almost brushing his lips on his skin teasing his husband.

"You can't wear thi-s " he looks into his eyes .

"Why?" Jimin asked putting his both hands on his shoulder, with a innocent smile.

He holds so much effect of jungkook.

"Because your legs are showing and i-" he try to push him but jimin pull him closer as he touch his cheeks with his fingers .

"And you can't resist my beautiful legs right Jeon?." he whispered and about to kiss his cheeks but he pull back with a wink.

Such a tease .

"O-k let's have breakfast" jungkook look down on plate but jimin who is looking at him with a smirk .

He knows jungkook is getting hard .

His mother is really cool who packed sexy clothes for jimin .

But it's not the end here. Game is still on.

As , jimin slowly wide his legs munching his food so innocently like he is so innocent baby in whole world.

Jungkook almost chocked to see his thighs and his pink panties.

"J-imin si-t prope-rly" body is sweating and his pants are getting hard and it's really hard for jungkook to control his hormones.Why jimin is teasing him ?.

He again told him to sit properly but jimin is not going to listen to him ,no.

"You are sweating Jeon , are you ok?" He asked so innocently as he touch his forehead but latter pull him on his lap , locking him between his arms .

"Wh-

"Shhhhh" jungkook put his finger on his lips to shut up because he talks to much right ?."If you say more words than believe me baby i will shut you with my lips ".