Immiscible Hearts

💜

Blurb

Devereaux is your typical teenage boy who loves skateboarding. As he entered senior high school, he keeps getting involved with the girl named Vana. Levana, a girl who strives in academic meets the boy whose totally opposites of her.

They both find each other annoying because of their clashing differences. Their hearts seem as immiscible as oil and water. But one can't talk with a period, they said, the more time you spend with someone the more you get to know them.

Can their immiscible hearts find a way to blend, or are they doomed to remain separate entities?

💜

Disclaimer

The following story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The views and opinions expressed in this story are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any individual, organization, or entity.

💜

All Rights Reserved

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

💜💜💜