Greenie🥦

Y/n is a very pretty girl, she has blue eyes and long, wavy, brown hair. One day Y/N wakes up after fainting and sees that she is in some kind of... Box??

She doesn't understand what is happening, she sits in a corner in the shape of a ball crying because of the fear she had. After a while, Y/n analyzes the box and sees that it is going up where there was a siren whose sound was unbearable.

After a while, the box stopped and the siren stopped sounding. Y/N stood in the corner she was before, terrified. A hatch opened, y/n looked up and saw a huge group of men surrounding the box y/n was in.

Y/N'S POV.

I opened my eyes and saw a group of men surrounding the box I was in. I was afraid, why was I there? What was that place? I had a lot of questions, but before I started worrying about that I had to worry about something else.
Who are these idiots that look at me so much?

Suddenly a thin, blonde boy got into the box. He started to get closer and I was trying to escape from him, he got closer and closer until he stopped and looked at me, he threw a terrified little ball in the corner of a damn box, defenseless and vulnerable. I hated that feeling no matter how weak it was, I didn't like that feeling at all.

Boy 1. WHAT DO YOU SEE NEWT??-Said one of the boys in the crowd, pointing at me.

Boy 2. WHAT IS THE GREENIE LIKE? -Said another of the boys.

I raised my head and looked towards the blonde.

Blondie. "Shhhhhh, keep quiet, you're going to scare her, shanks," the blonde said. "Sorry, are you okay?" he said, giving me his hand to get up. I nodded and took his hand. He seemed friendly, I could still trust him.

Blondie. Im called me Newt, by the way.- the blonde said with a friendly smile.

I was going to introduce myself too but... I didn't remember my name? I didn't understand anything, neither where I was nor what my name was.

Y/n. Why don't I know my name!? -I said scared.

Boy 3. IS IT A GIRL!?

Boy 4. YESSS FINALLY! WE ALREADY HAVE SOMETHING TO ENJOY!

I looked at them with a withering face and everyone fell, I guess my look scared them more than what I imagined in my head.

Newt. Ignore them, they are idiots. -He said helping me get up.

Y/n. I already found out.- I said getting up and laughing.

Newt. Well, let's go up. "Grab the rope and climb up," he said while showing me how to do it.

Y/n. Easy.- I said with all the pride in the world.When Newt climbed out of the box, I imitated him, grabbed the rope and climbed up. I came out of the box and everyone was looking at me, with a look of desire as if I were a trophy that belonged to them.

I looked at those who looked at me like that with a look of disgust.

Suddenly I met a man, tall and with dark skin.

Alby. You must be the new verduca, right? - He said looking at me from top to bottom. I nodded even though I hated being called a verducha, I guess I would have to get used to it, right?

Alby. Alby called me, nice to meet you. I am the guardian of the area. -Alby said with a smile.

Y/n. Nice to meet you, Alby.- I said without being able to introduce myself since I didn't remember my name.Alby. NEWT! SHOW THE GREENIE THE AREA!!!-Alby said shouting, I think the whole area heard him...

Newt. "I'm coming, Alby, calm down," the blonde said as he ran towards us. "I'm ready, I'm here," he said while looking at me with a smile.

I smiled, the people in this place were not as strange as I thought, the only bad thing was that I was the only girl...

Newt. Well, there's no time to waste, come with me. I'll show you the area.-I nodded and started to follow him until we reached a forest.-Do you see that door over there??-I nodded.-That's the door to the maze, every night the door closes and the maze changes.-

I looked at him with a confused face. We are locked in a small area inside a maze??

Y/n. "Are we locked up here?" I said with a disgusted face.

Newt. Sadly, yes. The only way out is through the maze, that's why we have a group of men who dedicate themselves to walking through the maze every day. -Newt said, rating a group of men, they seemed strong. I wanted to meet them, but Newt's guide came first.

Y/n. "And... Are you part of the group of runners?" I said, I had a lot of questions, but if I asked them all, poor Newt was going to faint, literally.

Newt. "Yes, I am the leader of the runners," he said with a smile on his face.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

WELL THERE YOU HAVE THE FIRST CHAPTER.
ENJOY IT AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

THANK YOU.