On my way to WICKED👍

Thomas. Wake up!!! We have to get out of here!- Thomas said while shaking us.

Newt. Get out of here Thomas.-Newt said with a deep voice as he had just woke up.

Thomas. Good morning to you too newt.

Y/n. What do you want, Thomas?- I said, getting out of bed.

Thomas. In case you don't remember, sonya and harriet told us that we had to leave today

Newt. Shit, it's true...-Newt said, getting up.

Thomas. Grab your things and leave.

Y/n. Okay, but  go out.-I said, pointing to the door.

Thomas. Bye bye.

Thomas walked out the door and I went to pack my things. First of all I put on a Newt t-shirt that I found, some pants and some shoes.

Newt also got dressed and started packing his things.

Newt. You look so pretty.-Newt said, looking at me.

Y/n. Awwww, you look very cute too my love.

I finished packing my clothes and things and went outside with Newt when it was over. Everyone was waiting for us outside next to Jorge's car.

Jorge. Come on you're late, get in the car.

We all got into Jorge's car and sat down.

Minho. Nice hairstyle.-Minho said.

Y/n. Thank you. Wait.... DO YOU LIKE MY HAIR!?-I exclaimed.

Minho. No, I said I liked your hairstyle, not your hair. Second, your hair will never be prettier than mine.

Y/n. It already is.

Minho. No.

Y/n. Yeah.

Frypan. Can you two shut up?

Newt. Yes, please, my head hurts listening to you.

Minho and I stayed silent until we reached a strange place.

Jorge. Do you see that over there?-he said, pointing to a white building.-That's WICKED.

Thomas. Okay thanks.

We all got out of the car and headed to the "city" gate but saw that it was closed and full of people.

Boy 1. OPEN THE DOOR!! - a man shouted.

Boy 2. OPEN THE DOOR COWARDS DON'T LEAVE US HERE! - shouted another from the crowd.

Suddenly everyone fell silent and looked up from a tower on the wall. When I looked up I saw a turret come out and start firing. We started running until some guys grabbed us and put us in their vans.

In my van was Thomas, frypan and newt.

They drove for about 20 minutes until the van stopped and the door we were in opened.

??. Get out of there. Your other friends have been caught by WICKED.

Thomas. Wait, who's missing?

Newt. Minho and Teresa...

Y/n. Noooo my favorite kpop artist.-I said with a sad tone.

Frypan. I don't know if you're not listening, but this man told us to get out.- Frypan said as he got out of the van.

Newt. Oh sorry, lets get out.

Me, Thomas and Newt got out of the van and followed the men who had brought us here.

Y/n. One question, who are you? I asked.

??. Are you sure you want to know? -said the man.

Y/n. Yes, now my curiosity is killing me.

The man took off the mask he was wearing and revealed that he was... Gally?

Thomas,newt and me. Gally!?-we said in unison.

Gally. The same.

Newt. Didnt you die??

Gally. No. You thought I died.

Thomas. Does that mean you're going to help us?

Gally. Depends...

Y/n. Please Gally, our friend has been captured by WICKED, we need your help.

Thomas. Our friends. Don't forget Teresa.

Y/n. Well, Minho and Thomas' girlfriend have been captured by WICKD and you saw it yourself.

Thomas. Teresa is not my girlfriend.- said Thomas.

Newt. I think so.

Gally. x2

Y/n. x3

We laughed and started to come up with a plan to save Minho and Teresa.

The plan was this, we were all going to go with Gally inside WICKED to a place that Gally knew and there we would save Minho, Teresa and the others who were trapped in WICKED.

Gally gave us rooms where we could all sleep.

At night we went to sleep, I was obviously with Newt and the others were alone.

Newt. I love you y/n...

Y/n.  I love you more.-I said as I got into bed.

Newt. Impossible.-Newt said as he got into bed and hugged me. -Good night, darling.+

Y/n. Good night blondie.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

GOODBYE SHANKS I LOVE YOU 💕

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!