Thomas 🔫

It had already been a month since he had arrived in the area, today the next executioner or whatever their name was supposed to arrive. I was praying for it to be a girl but it turned out to be a boy. The executioner had a rather interesting entrance, just when he came, Newt helped him out of the box and he started running towards the maze. He was mad.

Newt ran quickly after him to throw himself on top of him just before he entered the maze.

Newt. You run very fast, dont you? -He said, laughing at how tired he was.

Y/n. Are you okay newt? You fell very badly,- I said in a worried tone.

Newt. If you don't worry, it's just a scratch,- he said as he stood up to remove the dirt from his pants.

I looked at his wound and saw that it had blood.

Y/n. No, you're bleeding. Come with me, let me clean your wound and put a bandage on it,-I said, pointing to the docs' cabin.

Newt. Well if you insist..- he said as he followed me.

Y/n. Of course I'm going to insist, I care about you since I met you I knew I would protect you until my death... - I said walking.

Newt.Wait what?-he said stopping me.

Y/n. I said that I care about you and that since I met you I knew that I would protect you until my death.- I repeated.

Newt. Is that a confesión y/n?

Y/n. It depends on how you look at it. I only told you what I would do for you, although the truth is that... Yes, I like you newt, from the first day I saw you, from the first moment I felt a special connection with you that I had never had and I appreciate it. "I know you don't feel the same way about me, you don't need to say anything," I said opening the cabin door.

Newt. Y/n I....

Y/n. Don't say anything please, I told you that I knew you didn't feel anything for me, I can't hear how you reject me, sorry.Newt tried to speak but every time I interrupted him until I stopped.

Newt. Stop y/n,-he said, grabbing me by the waist and bringing me closer to him. -I love you too,-he said.

Before I could speak, Newt silenced me with a soft kiss, his lips fitting with mine like pieces of a puzzle.

At first I didn't kiss him back as I was in shock but I quickly came out of the shock and kissed him back while holding his face to deepen the kiss.

I felt how his lips separated from mine and how Newt's hands passed over my waist, his hands were cold so when he touched my skin it gave me a shiver that ran through my entire body.

Y/n. You don't know how much I love you newt,-I said, placing my head on his chest.

Newt. I love you too, darling.- a chill ran through my body when he called me 'darling', it was my dream come true.

Y/n. Well, what were we coming for? Lets, let's heal your wound, come,- I said, releasing his grip and going to get bandages and disinfectant. Newt sat on a bed waiting for the disinfectant to be brought to heal his wound.

Y/n. Stay still, this is going to sting,-I said as I took a piece of gauze with disinfectant and ran it over his wound.

Newt. "Ow, darling, you're going to hurt me,- he said, complaining.

Y/n. Don't be dramatic, blondie, you and I know it didn't hurt,- I said while putting a bandage on him.

NEWT'S POV.

I felt a chill when y/n called me blondie, no one had ever called me blondie, I liked that nickname and even more because she gave it to me.

Y/n finished healing my wound and kissed me on the forehead as if I were a little child. Then she went to the door and left the cabin.

Newt. Hey darling, don't leave me alone!

Y/n. Then run,-she said, making fun of my injury. What she didn't know was that I was going to get up and run after her. And that's what I did, she started running at full speed until I grabbed her from behind and carried her like a sack of potatoes. -Leave meeeeee,- she said, throwing a tantrum.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

FIRST KISS WITH NEWT!!!!! AAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THIS CHAPTER( DEFINETLY NOT BECAUSE OF THE KISS)

AS I ALWAYS SAY I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GOODBYE💕