CHOOSE YOUR JOB GREENIE🥦!

After a while, Newt had stopped talking and we were sitting on a fallen log in the forest.

Newt. And, how do you like the area? - He said with a curious tone.

Y/n.Go-......-A severe headache leaves you speechless, the only thing you can do is throw yourself on the ground and start screaming.- Y/N.... Y/N!! ! MY NAME IS Y/N- you scream as the headache stops. You get up from the ground and see Newt smiling.

Newt. It seems like you already remember your name, Y/n.- he said as he got up from the bench and looked at you without erasing his smile from his face.

Y/N'S POV.

Newt looked at me with a smile, I had just met him and I already felt a pleasant warmth when he smiled, I'm amazing.

Newt. By the way, y/n, you're going to have to choose a job. If you want, I can show you where they are and what they do for each job, the people are already working," he said, pointing to some cabins.

Y/n. "Okay, walk and I'll follow you," I said, looking at him with a friendly smile. He smiled and started walking towards the first cabin.

Newt. The doctors work here, their job is to take care of the inhabitants, they usually spend the day healing wounds from the builders and scrapes from the runners. - He said as he approached the door of the cabin. - Come, I'll introduce you to them. - He said. Newt as he opened the door

Newt opened the door to the cabin and I could see 4 men, 2 on a stretcher each and the other 2 treating their wounds.

Newt. These are the doctors, this is Clint.-said Newt while pointing his finger at one of the two men.-And this is Jeff.-he said pointing to the other.-And well, by the way, let me introduce you to Gally and Minho.- Newt said as he slapped his forehead when he saw Minho with a band-aid on his arm.

Minho. What?? I know I'm handsome but there's no need to harass me,- the Asian said in a mocking tone.

Newt. Yes, yes whatever.-said Newt.

I looked at the Asian with a curious face, he obviously found out and looked back at me.

Minho. Newt, tell your girlfriend to stop with the little glances, it seems like she's going to drool over me,- Minho said, laughing.

Newt. Shut up Shank, she's not my girlfriend.-Newt said with a look like he wanted the earth to swallow him.- Let's ignore that, Y/n this is Minho, one of the runners. And this is Gally, he is a builder.-I looked at the two men sitting on the beds and looked away at Newt who was looking at me with a smile, as always.

Gally. Nice to meet you Y/n, I'm Gally.

Minho. I think you already know me but hey, I'm Minho, the most handsome in the area," he said proudly.

Y/n. "I don't think so, but oh well,"I said, to which everyone in the cabin started laughing.

Jeff. "I like her," Jeff said, laughing.

Clint. Me too,- he said, laughing at full volume.

Minho. How dare you, of course I'm the most handsome in the area,- he said, pretending to be offended.

Newt. Well, Y/n, let's go to the next cabin,-Newt said as he left the door. I followed behind him and we headed to the next cabin. -This is the slaughterhouse, only one person works here, Winston,-he said, already entering through the door.

Y/n. Can we not enter? I don't like to see how they kill animals,- I said, imagining a man killing an animal.

Newt.Of course, sorry, I didn't know,- he said as he closed the door apologizing.

Y/n. Don't worry, you didn't have to know,- I said, trying to make him not feel bad.

Newt. Well, I guess we can meet the gardeners, and lastly the runners. - He said, I nodded and followed him until we found a group of men planting plants and vegetables. - These are the gardeners, there are 2 of them, Zart and Mike (I made up the name Mike but that doesn't matter) - Newt explained.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

SECOND CHAPTER DONE!!

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY SINCE IT IS MY FIRST STORY I HAVE DONE.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT 💕
GOODBYESSSSSS!!!!