Lets get Minho!✨

The next morning, I woke up with the blonde I wanted so much to hug me as if I were a stuffed animal. I kissed him on the forehead and he woke up.

Newt. Good morning darling...-Newt said with a deep voice.

Y/n. Good morning newt. Ready to save Minho?

Newt. Yes, but first... I can tell you something. I've wanted to tell you for a long time but I didn't know how...

Y/n. What's up newt? - I said, I was going to call him by a nickname but I knew this was serious.

Newt. I'm infected.- Newt said, lifting the sleeve of the shirt he was wearing.

Y/n. Newt... I-I... Why didn't you tell me before?-I said quietly.

Newt. I wanted to tell you, but I didn't know how...

My eyes began to fill with tears that then ran down my cheeks. I was going to lose him... The love of my life... My favorite blondie...

Y/n. I can't lose you newt...- I said through tears.

Newt. Don't cry darling... You're not going to lose me.

I hugged Newt tightly and started crying as if they were going to pay me for it, Newt stroked my hair while I cried.

Gally. Guys!! We have to head to WICKED!-Gally said outside the door.

Newt. We are going now Gally! Wait a second!

Gally. Okay but don't be late!

Newt. Darling, we have to go...

Y/n. Promise me that you will never leave me...-I said, raising my head to see his eyes.

Newt. I promise...

We got out of bed and newt changed.

Y/n. I'm going to take a quick shower. Can you get me some clothes?- I said, wiping the tears from my face.

Newt. Of course, beautiful.

I took a quick shower and came out with the towel.

Newt. I'm going with the boys so you have privacy, okay? When you're done, go outside.

Y/n. Okay... I love you.

Newt. I do more.

I put on the clothes that Newt had left on the bed for me and went outside where everyone was waiting for me.

Y/n. Sorry if I'm late.

Gally. Anything for the "princess"- Gally said sarcastically.

Thomas. Well, are we going to save Minho and Teresa?

Frypan. That's it, let's go.

Gally. No frypan, you stay with the others here.

Frypan. Because!?

Gally. Because you have to take care of yourself and feed Brenda.

Frypan. Bit of an excuse.

Gally. Its good right?

Frypan. No.

Gally. Well whatever, you stay here.

Thomas, Newt, Gally and I went to where the entrance to WICKED was.

Gally. It's here, you just have to jump there and then enter.

Newt. What if they see us?

Gally. That's why I brought this.- said Gally, taking out some WICKED guard suits.

Y/n. This is going to look horrendous on me.

Gally. Stop being dramatic.

We all put on the suits and jumped where Gally said.

Thomas. Is that Teresa helping at WICKED?-he said, pointing to a girl.

Newt. I'm afraid so...

Y/n. It's definitely her.

Gally. Yes, she is.

Thomas. But... Why did he betray us?

Y/n. I don't know about Thomas, but we have to focus on saving Minho. Think on the positive, now we can kidnap her ask her questions and then force her to help us save Minho.

Gally. I like that plan.

Thomas. Are you guys crazy!? We're not going to kidnap her.

Y/n. Thomas, I know this is difficult for you. Having your girlfriend betray you is not an easy thing to swallow but she can help us save Minho.

Thomas. She's not my girlfriend!- Thomas said in an angry tone.

Newt. Stop fighting! Thomas, I'm so sorry but we're going to kidnap Teresa and take her to Frypan and the others. Then we return to her to help us save Minho.

Thomas. Do what you want.

We all went in except Thomas who stayed outside the window to "keep watch."

We went to the place where Teresa was and I punched her to make her unconscious.

Gally. That even hurt me.

Y/n. Shut up and put it in the bag.

Gally put Teresa in a bag and we went out the window with her. When we came out we saw Thomas sitting down.

Newt. Come on Thomas, let's go back.

While we walked to where Gally told us, I kept thinking about what Newt told me, he was infected... Millions of questions were going through my head. When was he infected? Why didn't you tell me before?

Gally. Y/n are you okay? You have stopped suddenly.

Y/n. Yes yes I'm fine...

Newt saw my face and knew exactly what I was thinking, he approached me and took me on a piggyback ride so I would go faster and I would stop thinking about it.

The whole time, Thomas said nothing. You could see the disappointment on his face about Teresa.

When we arrived, Gally took Teresa out of the bag and tied her to a chair.

Teresa. Gu-guys and I didn't want to...

Thomas. Shut up Teresa, we trusted you and you betrayed us. You have no right to speak...

Teresa. Thomas...-said Teresa, about to cry.

Gally. Thomas nothing, look at me.-Gally said, sitting in a chair in front of Teresa.-Look, this is how it goes, you are going to remove the chips that we have in our necks so that WICKED cannot detect us and then you will leave us. to help save Minho. Understood?

Teresa. Yeah...

Teresa removed the chips from all of our necks, she put a different thing on each one. On Newt's it said " the glue A5" and on Thomas's it said "Killed by group B. A2"

Mine said "newt's girl A1". We didn't know what any of the numbers or phrases meant, but we knew that that was what WICKED identified us with.

I saw how Teresa the tissue with Thomas's blood in her pocket but I didn't give it any importance.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 17 DONE FOR YOU GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT 💬

BYE SHANKS💗