BYE BYE GRIEVERS✨

NEWT'S POV.

I entered the maze and started running, suddenly I heard Thomas' screams coming from far away. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me until I arrived.
When I arrived I saw Thomas being chased by a griever. Thomas ran on top of a high place and when the griever climbed up, Thomas pushed him and he fell to the ground. The griever was on the ground dead.

I ran to Thomas who was on the ground trying to catch his breath.

Newt. Did you just kill a griever!? - I said out loud.

Thomas. I think so, let's go downstairs and see if he's dead.-Thomas said, getting up.

Newt. That seems fine to me. Come on.

We went down to get to where the griever was lying. I threw a rock on top of him so he couldn't move if he was alive.

Thomas reached out and touched it with a finger.

Thomas. It's deader than death.

Suddenly Minho came.

Minho. What happened? I heared screams.- he said before looking at the corpse of the griever.-How did you kill it? You're crazy.

Newt. I don't know, I also heard screams and I came running and found Thomas with the dead griever.-I said.

Minho. It didnt bite you, right?

Thomas. No, it didn't have time. By the way, something is vibrating inside the griever...

Newt. What is it?- I said while looking at the body of the lacerator.

Thomas. I don't know but we have to find out.- said Thomas, taking out a knife from his pocket.

Minho. Give me that.-Minho said so Thomas  would give him the knife.

Thomas brought the knife closer to Minho's hand so he could take it. Minho took the knife and cut the griever.

Minho. I think I see something.-Minho said.

Minho put his hand inside the griever and pulled out some type of beeping machine.

Newt. We have to go out and show this to Alby.- I said pointing towards the maze.

Thomas. I think the same.

Minho. So let's go.

We left the maze and ran to Alby.

Newt. Alby! We found something in the maze.

Alby. What have you found?- he said, approaching.Minho took the artifact out of his backpack and gave it to Alby.

Alby. What is this?

Thomas. We don't know anything about what it is. But we believe that it can still lead us to a way out.

Newt. The only thing we know is that the artifact wants to take us somewhere.

Minho. Which is like a den of grievers...

Alby. WAIT... YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU COULD HAVE FOUND THE WAY OUT OF THIS HELL!? - Alby said excitedly.

Newt. That's what we believe and hope.

Alby. You have no idea how happy I am with you. You can take the day off, tomorrow a group of people including you will go to see that place and see if it is an exit. Rest.

Me, Thomas and Minho went to eat lunch in the kitchen, when I entered the door I saw Y/n sitting at the table alone eating her food. I grabbed my food quickly and sat with her.

Newt. Hello y/n, how was your day? - I said with a smile.

Y/n. Well, as always.-she said codly.

Newt. What's the matter? You look sad.

Y/n. I had a horrible day, that's what up.

Newt. What happened ? - I said.

Y/n. I had many gladers got injured today. And stupid Jeff didn't do anything, so I had to do everything myself.- she said, lowering her head.

Newt. And where was Clint?

Y/n. He is sick, I had to give him a vegetable broth until he vomited and he was left with a bag in a medical  room vomiting.

Newt. How awful.

Y/n. And how was your day? - she said, forcing a smile.

Newt. Well, we found an artifact that may be a way out of this site.

Y/n. I hope it is. I've only been there 3 months and I already want to leave.

Minho and Thomas sat at the table with us to talk. After a while Teresa came and did not stop sharing glances with Thomas.

Y/n. Go to hook up somewhere else, its taking away my appetite.- y/n said out loud.

Minho. I didn't say it this time, it was her.-Minho said, raising his arms in a sign of peace.

Thomas. Not that you weren't flirting with newt all day.

Y/N'S POV.

I glared at Thomas when he mentioned me and Newt.

Y/n. You think you're very funny, don't you?

Thomas. No, I was just telling the truth.

I got up from the table and left. I was not in a good mood to put up with the shank. Me and Newt were not the same as him and Teresa, theirs were intense glances and ours was love. I wasn't going to let Thomas make my day worse than it already was so I left.

I went into my room, changed and got into bed. Not long after, Newt came in. Without saying anything he got into my bed and hugged me, pressing my body against his.

Newt. I love you y/n, and you don't know how much. It is not because of your physique but because of your character and your personality, how you treat the people you love and how you treat people who treat those people you love badly. I wouldn't know what to do if you left this world...

Tears began to fall down my cheeks when I heard those words... That voice was the, newt, the man I loved most in the entire universe... The man who made me laugh and who made me happy when I wasn't. I needed it... I wanted it.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 12 READY FOR YOU✨

AS ALWAYS, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT💬

GOODBYE I LOVE YOU SHANKS 💕