FOR THE THIRD TIME, CHOOSE YOUR JOB!!👹

Everyone finished eating and went to leave their plates and then go outside.

Y/N'S POV.

Newt. Well. You already know everyone and all the jobs, you just need to choose one.-said Newt.

Y/n. I want to be a runner,- I said in a serious tone.

Newt. WHAT!? You can't be a runner, you don't know what it costs to go running every day in the maze. Think about it and we'll talk tomorrow, today is your first day. It will go away at night,-Newt said. I wanted to be a runner to do interesting and active things, I didn't feel like planting vegetables, or curing these idiots, or building, I think being a runner was the best job for me.

Y/n. Okay, what if I still want to be a runner tomorrow? - I said, I had to get something out of this.

Newt. Nothing. Because you're not going to want to be a runner, at least not after seeing the time we get up and all the hours we run,-Newt said.

Y/n. Stop being so protective,-I said in a mocking tone.

Newt. Well now. I'm not going to continue arguing about this,-he said, it was obvious that he was getting angry.

Y/n. Okay, sorry,- I said apologizing, I didn't want to seem annoying.

Newt. Don't worry, but now, rest and think about your work. I'll see you at night at the bonfire. - He said as he left.

Y/n. Bye bye!

I was considering the jobs. I think that being a runner was going to force me to sleep little and exercise a lot, maybe Newt was right... I had two options, either be a runner or be a doc. Being a doc would be nice, I could meet a lot of people and I would learn to relate to people better. That night I was going to tell Newt that I wanted to be a doc, that would make him happy, right?

I was going to go to my room until I fell, I didn't have a room... I went to look for Alby.

Y/n. ALBY!!!-I screamed loudly so that Alby could hear me.

Alby. What?-he said, turning to see who it was.

Y/n. Where am I going to sleep? I forgot to ask Newt.

Alby. Oh it's true. You still don't have a room so you can sleep in Newt's room alone or with him if you want -He said with a mischievous smile. -Just kidding unless you want to. But hey, I'm getting to the point. You can sleep in Newt's room and wait 2 or 3 days until they finish your room or you can sleep in a hammock like the others and change in the bathroom or anywhere.

Y/n. Uhmm... I think I'm going to have to talk to Newt to see what seems best to him... Can you talk to him for me? - I said, I didn't feel like talking to Newt about whether I could sleep in his bed or not, It would be very strange and uncomfortable.

Alby. Okay, I'll speak for you.- Alby said, I smiled and left as if nothing had happened.

I went to the forest to pass the time until it got dark.

Y/n. "I think it's time for me to go to the bonfire,-I said to myself.

Walk until you see a big fire.

Minho. Y/N COME RUN!!

I ran up to him and saw Gally holding a boy's arm and fighting with him in a circle.

Y/n. What's going on? Wasn't it that we couldn't fight between us? -I asked Minho.

Minho. Yes, but this is a game so they allow it.- he said without taking his eyes off the fight.

Gally grabbed the boy and threw him into the air. The boy left the circle and everyone started screaming.

Boy 1. THAT GALLY!!!

Boy 2. WOW!!! GREAT ONE GALLY!!!

Gally. Do you want to try to beat me, huh? -he said laughing. He laughed because he thought I didn't dare fight him, and he was very wrong, terribly wrong.

Y/n. Are you sure you want me to try it? I know how to fight, with weapons or without,-I said, laughing at him.

Gally. Look, you bastard, I don't know what you think, but just know that you don't beat me in a fight or in your biggest dreams,- he said, laughing.

Y/n. Look, you talk and talk a lot but you don't fight, don't you think? If you want a fight, I'll stop chatting and fighting, or are you afraid? - I said mockingly.

Gally. Of course I'm not afraid, GREENIE.- When I heard the word "greenie" come out of his dirty mouth, I got very angry.

Y/n. DON'T CALL ME A GREENIE!!!!- I said shouting as I lunged at him and punched him in the face.Gally grabbed my hair and stood up.

Gally. Wow, it seems like the greenie has character. Great piece of toy they brought us, right guys? - that was the last straw. My blood burned with anger.

I lunged at him again and hit him even harder making him bleed, my fury was controlling me, I didn't know what I was doing. Gally was lying on the floor trying to get up. When he did, I gave him a push and took him out of the circle.

Gally came back into the circle and punched me in the face which knocked me unconscious. I was in the circle, passed out and bleeding.

NEWT'S POV.

I watched as Y/n fell to the ground right after Gally's fist touched her face.

I ran to help her. Everyone started making comments of their own but I completely ignored them. I took Y/n in my arms and went to the infirmary.

Clint. I knew someone was coming today,- Clint said as I left Y/n on the bed.

Clint grabbed some gauze and started cleaning Y/n's nose that was full of blood from Gally's punch.

Clint. Don't worry, newt, she's half awake. She'll wake up in about 2 or 3 minutes. When she wakes up, I'll tell her to go to the bonfire, okay?- Clint told me, trying to keep me calm.

Newt. Thank you, Clint,- I said as I walked out the door.

I went back to the campfire, there was Gally sitting on a bench laughing as he drank from a jar of his special drink.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

FOURTH CHAPTER READY!!! I HOPE YOU LOVE IT👍

AS I ALWAYS SAY, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

MERCY🙏