𝟏# || Betrayal

⋅˚₊‧𐙚‧₊˚

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ᥫ᭡ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

You could imagine your Wednesday evening differently. You pictured yourself celebrating your one-year anniversary with your boyfriend at the Oddfellows club rather than experiencing a distressing emotional breakdown.

"Just bought some snacks. Wanna come over?"

That occasional message was all you needed to head straight over to Jungkook's place. Maybe it would help you clear the horrible scene from earlier off your mind.

You settled onto the sofa after borrowing a pair of black sweatpants and an oversized shirt from him. You emitted a frustrated sigh, while he calmly sipped his beer, observing you intently. He could sense that something was wrong without a doubt.

"You good?" Jungkook inquires, once again taking a sip of his beer while you find yourself completely lost in your own thoughts. "Y/N?"

He sets his beer down on the table and moves closer to you, placing a hand gently upon your shoulder. "Hey,"

You finally emerge from your reverie, shifting your focus to Jungkook, who gazes at you with big, doe eyes. "Did you say something?"

"I asked if you're okay." He repeats, his concern evident in his tone. "You seem bothered. You barely even talked ever since you've got here."

You exhale deeply before averting your gaze from his. His heart clenches at the sight of you looking so distant and troubled. Despite you always exude confidence and boldness, it's rare for him to witness you in such a troubled and lost state. He takes another sip of his beer, trying to keep his cool as he waits for you to open up.

"I dont know, It's just.."

He leans in closer to hear your response, his eyes never leaving yours as he waits for you to continue. "You know that one party everyone's been talking about recently?"

"Yeah, I heard about it." He nods, sensing that this is where your story is going.

"I.. fuck. I caught Seungmin cheating at that party a few hours ago." You inhale sharply, clenching your eyes shut when the terrible scene starts playing in your mind all over again. You're still trying to wrap your head around everything that happened earlier. You feel like crying again, but it's just not coming out. It's your first time facing a situation like this.