7# || Surprise!

⋅˚₊‧𐙚‧₊˚

 ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ᥫ᭡ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

Two days have passed quickly, and Taehyung's birthday has arrived.

You're currently at the bowling alley, making sure everything is set and perfect before Jimin arrives with Taehyung.

You decided to keep this party a secret, or at least partially. Taehyung knows he's celebrating his birthday at the bowling alley, but he currently thinks it's just you, Jungkook, and Jimin. You asked him if he wanted to have some fun with the three of you, and he agreed. What he doesn't know is that the whole place is rented out for all of you, and many of his other friends are also invited.

You're sure that Taehyung will love it. The venue is beautifully arranged with vibrant LED lights illuminating the space, and there's a well-stocked bar with all sorts of drinks. The venue itself offers food, and there's a cozy area behind the bar that has everything you all need. Namjoon has hired two people to take care of these areas. You and Jimin also ordered a cake, while Jungkook and Namjoon handled the setup of the entire place. It's all come together perfectly, and the bowling alley is bustling with your friends and of course, Taehyung's friends too.

Namjoon's gesture was truly thoughtful. Even though he is rich and is friends with Taehyung, he genuinely took it upon himself to ensure that everything would be perfectly arranged, sparing you from any additional concerns. All of you appreciate his efforts.

Seungmin is here accompanying you, too.

Yes, you shared the news about you and Seungmin with Taehyung, and he acted as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He asked you many questions and reacted dramatically, gasping multiple times like the drama king he can be. You explained everything honestly, and he eventually came to understand, even though it may have initially seemed unbelievable.

However, Jungkook's behavior towards Seungmin has taken a different turn. They barely exchange any words and instead, exchange strange glances from a distance whenever they get the chance. Jungkook shamelessly shows his lack of interest in any form of interaction with Seungmin, making no effort to hide it. Although it does disappoint you, you choose not to bring it up, as long as everything else remains fine.