3# || Are you?

⋅˚₊‧𐙚‧₊˚

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ᥫ᭡ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

"Tae, seriously, couldn't you read the room?" Jungkook scowls at him, pinching the bridge of his nose in irritation. He's frustrated that you have been reminded of the unfortunate incident from yesterday, just when he successfully managed to divert your attention.

"How'd you expect me to know that they aren't together anymore!" Taehyung exclaims helplessly.

Jungkook sighs, realizing he shouldn't hold Taehyung responsible for reminding you. He wasn't aware.

"She caught him cheating at Kazuha's party yesterday," Jungkook clarifies and Taehyung's eyes widen in response. "She didn't contact him ever since."

Jungkook pokes his tongue against his cheek, the memory of him choking Seungmin yesterday reflects in his mind. In that moment, he feels like the experience may not have been enough.

"Shit.." Taehyung lets out. He's in complete disbelief. He cannot wrap his head around the fact that the guy he's been hanging out with, having drinks and fun with, and who happened to be his friend's boyfriend, is actually a total jerk.

Taehyung and Seungmin have known each other for a long time prior to your introduction to Seungmin. They have maintained a friendship since their high school days, and your initial encounter with Seungmin occurred through the invitation extended by Taehyung to you and the rest of the group to hang out at a bar.

While Seungmin had a reputation for being unable to hold long-term, serious relationships, it was widely known.

During his high school years, he would swiftly pursue 'romantic' connections with young women, only to end them without any apparent emotional attachment. However, when he crossed paths with you, it seemed to be a different story. With you, he exhibited a distinct demeanor, revealing a previously unknown facet of his personality.

Yet, here you are. Trembling in front of the keyboard, completely lost for words.

You don't know how to react. How to feel, what emotions to experience in this moment.