6# || Revelations

⋅˚₊‧𐙚‧₊˚

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ᥫ᭡ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

You step into the dark and empty hallway of your apartment, gradually making your way deeper into it.

As you continue forward, you reach out and flick the switch, illuminating your apartment with a warm and inviting glow.

You expected today to be a calm day at work, but as the hours passed, additional stress gradually piled up, weighing heavily on your shoulders.

Having to request additional hours from your boss further drains your energy, compounding the exhaustion you already feel. The burden of shouldering the responsibility to cover all your expenses and work for everything on your own weighs heavily on you.

While your apartment may not be big, it's also not small. The price you pay for it is undoubtedly justified, and you genuinely appreciate the comfort and companionship your apartment provides you.

You continue to make your way deeper into the house, setting your small bag down on the dining table with a sigh of relief before strolling into your bedroom to change into more comfortable clothes. After you've changed into a casual attire, you suddenly hear your phone ringing in your bag over in the dining area.

You rush out of your room and head to the dining area, swiftly retrieving your phone from your bag. You're met with Seungmin's name shining brightly on the screen, and without any hesitation, you promptly answer the phone and bring it close to your ear.

"Hey beautiful," Seungmin is the first to speak, his gentle voice resonating in your ears.

You can't help but release a soft chuckle, a smile gracing your lips in response to the endearing nickname. "Hey, Min."

"What're you doing?"

"I just got home from work, it's been a long day." It really was a long day. All you're yearning for is some well deserved rest in your cozy bed right now.