4# || Second chance

⋅˚₊‧𐙚‧₊˚

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ᥫ᭡ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

"That fucker had the courage to fucking threaten me."

Seungmin and Yoongi are currently situated in the corner of the club. Seungmin's gaze meets yours, and a sense of unease washes over him upon spotting Jungkook at the bar. He skillfully conceals any signs of his uneasiness in front of his friend, though.

Seungmin is still annoyed by the encounter with Jungkook from several days ago, yet he chooses not to reveal his inner emotions. The mere thought of Jungkook's audacity to threaten and humiliate him ignites a fiery anger within him, and he hates it.

"Why is he so protective over her, anyway?" Yoongi shoots Jungkook a puzzled look from across the club, then quickly shifts his attention back to Seungmin.

"They've been best friends since high school," Seungmin explains. "Everytime someone mentions anything romantic between them they just deny it, but it's so fucking obvious that the bastard has feelings for her."

It's true that you and Jungkook share an incredibly strong connection. Not a romantic one, of course. One that goes beyond ordinary friendship and resembles a familial bond. This friendship is often misunderstood by others. But as time has passed, you've grown used to these misunderstandings and have opted not to continually explain yourselves to everyone.

"Shit.." Yoongi places his drink back on the petite table. "So are you and Y/N in a conflict right now or what?"

"I wish I knew, man. She left me on read." Seungmin sighs, leaning back on his chair.

He's aware that he fucked up, that he failed you. He has been awaiting your response for the past few days and continues to do so. Though Jungkook's threats kept echoing in his head, he chose not to give a fuck about it. He's determined to solve things out with you.

"Dude, you're officially Y/N's bitch. I can't believe you actually fell for her even though it was all a part of a bet."

Yes, your relationship with Seungmin originated from a stupid bet initiated by Yoongi and Woojin when they first encountered you at a party with your friends. Seungmin was tasked with the challenge of making you fall in love with him, with the intention of breaking your heart. However, things took an unexpected turn, and Seungmin found himself developing genuine feelings for you instead.