Betrayal*

Sorry this update took a while but here it is and!!! 1) It includes a nice smutty scene and 2) I'm dropping two chapters. ENJOY!!!!

***********Smut***********

Ember's breath catches and her hands come up to his chest. "I won't break Damon... and I don't need you to be gentle. I just need you."

His eyes widen for just a moment, then Damon has her in his arms as he takes her mouth with his.

Their lips crashed together like tidal waves and she could feel his control snap. He growled low in his chest and cupped her jaw as she sighed and leaned into his kiss.

His fist wrapped around the hair at the base of her neck as his tongue demanded access to her mouth and when she granted it he moaned as he licked her tongue. The room blurred and they were suddenly in his room with her back pressed into the wall. Ember groaned and pulled him tighter until she could feel every inch of his body and when he growled again she sank her teeth into his bottom lip and pulled.

Damon moaned and rolled his hips against her as he thrust his tongue into her mouth, claiming her. Ember gripped his shirt and tugged and Damon moved to shrug out of the tuxedo jacket and shirt but when he grabbed the black silk tie he grinned wickedly against her mouth.

"Put your hands above your head princess." He ordered and she didn't hesitate, but when she felt the cool silk wrap around her wrists her eyes popped open questioningly. He tied the strip of silk carefully so the material wasn't tight enough to cut off her circulation but would keep her hands immobilized.

He gripped the nape of her neck and tilted her head back to kiss her softly. "Your in control sweetheart, I'll untie it any time you want. Do you trust me?"

"Always." Ember whispered and Damon's hands landed on her hips and turned her around to press her against the wall. He unhooked the strapless bra and let it drop to the floor before kissing a fiery path down her spine. He gripped the sides of the lace panties and Ember gasped. "Damn! Their a matching set! Don't rip them or hide them!" He chuckled darkly and then carefully eased the bit of lace and silk down her legs before giving the curve of her ass a playful nip.

"All right kitten, just this once." He agreed as he stoop up pressed her back against his chest. One hand fondled her right breast, rolling and pinching the already aching nipple while he skimmed his nose over the thundering pulse in her throat.

Damon turned her around abruptly and began pressing hard kisses down her neck. His teeth scrape the sensitive skin as he picked her up and carried her to the bed.  He tossed her to the mattress and she fell backwards on her back since her hands were still tied. Damon looked down at her and growled at the tussled beautiful mess she was. Long curls flying everywhere, skin flushed and looking utterly helpless and desperate for his touch. His eyes flashed with lust as he grabbed her thighs and spread her legs open, resting her heels on the mattress.

Damon moaned and the sight of Ember's wet, waiting pussy and she arched her back and reached for him. "Hands above your head kitten." He ordered and as soon as she complied he leaned forward and latched his mouth over her clit sucking hard. Ember jerked in shock and pleasure and Damon spread a strong hand over her lower stomach to hold her in place. She heard the faint sound of ripping fabric and as he stood she barely catche a glimpse of his hard body before he gripped her waist with both hands and slammed his cock inside of her.

She gasped, her eyes squeezing shut as he filled every inch of her until their hips collided as her back arched and her toes curled. He swore under his breath and as he pulled his hips back a soft moan came out of her, but then he thrust back inside her even harder than the first time and she screamed.