Deception.

A/N: I know this one took a little bit, I got a few days off so hopefully I can get the next few chapters out quickly. Loves and hugs!!

......................

At Mystic Falls High School dark has fallen and the school is empty. Matt is in the weight room and stops for a break when he hears a noise. He gets up and walks through the school slowly until he traces the sound and carefully enters a classroom. It's dark inside so he doesn't see the dozens of mouse traps that have been placed on the floor until he sets them off. He turns on the light and Tyler, Caroline, Elena and Bonnie stand up.

"Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" Caroline shrieks.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asks.

Matt nods. "Clearly."

"How could you forget?" Caroline demands. "We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year."

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena points.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this." Matt admits and Tyler throws his hands up in exasperation.

"Caroline's making us." Bonnie tells him.

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't..."

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Elena interrupts with a smile.

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care." Caroline tells her.

Tyler stands up. "You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank." He takes his bag and leaves and Elena's moves to leave too.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Bonnie asks.

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut." Elena grins. "I'm making memories."

"I love you!" Caroline calls and turns to Bonnie. "Has anyone heard from Em?"

Elena goes out of the classroom and sees Tyler giving instructions to other students. She laughs and walks through a set of double doors and finds herself face-to-face with Klaus.

"There's my girl" He grins.

"Klaus!" Elena turns around and tries to run, but he's already in front of her.

"You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" He wonders and grabs hold of Elena's arm and marches her through the school hallways. "You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart." He mutters and drags her along. "The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." He glares at her. "And don't think I've forgotten about your sister. If your alive and walking around I'm betting the little golden eyed witch is too."

"If you're going to kill me, just do it!" Elena snaps.

Klaus shakes his head. "Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer. He drags her into the gym where a few students are there setting up pranks. "Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home."

He spots Dana and another student and moves closer to them. "You two. I remember you."

Dana looks confused. "I'm sorry. Who are you?"

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met." He meets her eyes and compels her. "Lift your foot up, please, Dana."

She does so looking off with a blank expression and Klaus looks at the boy next to her. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?"