1/2 chapter + announcement

<Shuichi POV> (Current Deaths:2)

"Why can't you tell when he's lying, Gonta?" Tsumugi asked to nobody in particular after the two had already made their departure. Kaito seemed a tad annoyed with Kokichi's behavior, though, that was to be expected. "Quit screwing around... 'Our sake'? Yeah, right. I've had it with his lies." "So are we all done here? Then I'm leaving. Kirumi, bring me my dinner later." Maki said before also exiting the dining hall. Ryoma was next to announce his leave. "I'm heading out, too..." "Wait up, Ryoma!" Kaito called out, "Don't forget. We're all struggling to get out of here alive. So don't get in our way..." "I've got no intention of getting in your way. I'd never do something so uncool. Kirumi, could I get you to clean my room later?"

"You guys are relying on Kirumi too much." Tsumugi pointed out. "I do not mind... Serving others is the true desire of any maid." "You shouldn't spoil people, though! Especially degenerate males!" Tenko warned with personal bias. Kiyo decided to continue the main conversation as we had begun getting distracted. "Our cooperation is the number one factor in our suffering, is it? Kehehe... How, I wonder, will this turn out? I will observe with great interest... Oh, and Kirumi, I shall have you record my observations. I trust you to do it properly." With that said, Kiyo also departed the dining hall after providing Kirumi a command as if she were a robot... No offense, Keebo.

Miu blurted out next. "Hah-hahaha! Well, I'm certainly not gonna hang out with a bunch of chumps like you! Guess I'll go back, take a shit, and get some sleep! Kirumi, think of an invention for me, okay?!" She ordered before leaving as well. "Wow... How much is everyone going to depend on Kirumi?" Tsumugi said, her previous point even more clear than before. "My workload has increase significantly... This calls for a more tactical approach." Tenko once again attempted, alas in vain, to persuade Kirumi to not follow every task given by everyone. "C'mon, you can't spoil them! They'll just turn into ungrateful leeches!" Himiko remained silent, as Tenko sensed something wrong with her.

"...Wait, what's wrong, Himiko? Are you hungry? Then how about we eat together!? Kirumi, one tripe hot pot, please!" Tenko said, countering her frequent words prior. "Tenko... You're giving her more work..." I said calmly. Himiko didn't speak a word, still. "What's the matter, Himiko? You don't like tripe hot pot?" Tenko spoke with clear and vivid worry and concern in her voice for Himiko. However, Angie replied instead. "You don't get it, Tenko. Himiko isn't hungry. I know, cuz I have the almighty Atua." Brushing off Angie's words immediately, she turned to speak with Himiko still.

"Whatever! Let's just enjoy some tripe hot pot!" "Geez, you're so careless, Tenko." Tsumugi observed. In the end, those of us that stayed behind had tripe hot pot for a quirky take on breakfast. We also promised not to show each other the motives.

!(NOTICE)! (A/N: I am going to stop working on this book. It was fun while it lasted, and I really appreciate the support from those who [somehow] actually like my writing. But keeping up with 1000 words each month with also school, life, etc, is a bit much for me and kinda stressful since I don't want to disappoint people and I feel like a lot of it is just copying text from a video. It might take a considerably long time for me to create another book, [an idea listed among my Public Ideas List on my profile], so don't expect anything else from me for a while. Sorry and goodbye.)