Chp.2

-AUTHOR's POV-

As we left off, both Cassie and Gregory enter the house, and yet to bumped into a wall, and that wall happens to be their adoptive father, (YN), and if you can't tell....this is the (YN) that has dealt with the "Purple Man", the one who murdered thousands of innocent sweet children behind their parents back...and the one, who murdered (YN)'s little sister: Cassidy....that "Purple Man", is none other than William Afton. (YN) is now 49 years old, and is a father that adopted both Gregory and Cassie in an orphanage house, alongside with a lovely women that happens to be his wife, and sadly to pass away due to cancer. And now, it's his responsibility to take good care of both Cassie and Gregory...but right now, he's upset and disappointed at his kids of the trouble they're in...

(YN): Inside.Now.

(YN) said with a deep yet calm tone voice. Gregory and Cassie stood dead quiet, and to walk into their home, and (YN) to close the door. He turns and yet to see them both try to sneak away towards their rooms...

(YN): Kids.

They both stopped, and yet not have anywhere to escape, so they turn around, and walk up to (YN), Gregory having his hands inside his pockets looking the other way, and Cassie holding her hands behind. (YN), arms crossed and gives a sigh...

(YN): *Sighs* Where have you two been?

Cassie: ....

Gregory: ...I told you we went to Ellis's-

(YN): Do not lie to me again!

Gregory: B-But we were! Right, Cassie?

Cassie: Y-Yea.

(YN): Really? ...I called his mom, said Ellis was with his father the entire time.

Gregory: ...

(YN): It's 9pm, and yet supposedly you two are coming back home from "Ellis's" by 8pm...so I'll ask again, and I won't say it again...where were you two?

Gregory didn't wanted to answer, all he could do is look away with his hands still in his pockets...

(YN): Fine...Cassie.

Cassie: ...Um, we uh...went to...the Pizzaplex.

Gregory: Aw man.

(YN): What?! Are you-How many times do I have to say this do not go or even get near to that restaurant, especially you Gregory.

Gregory: What the-Me?! Why go after me?

(YN): Cause you're the only one besides Cassie that never listen to me.

Cassie: Aw wha-Why am I getting punished then??

(YN): Because you listen to him.

Cassie: ...I take it back.

(YN): ...Kids, warning about it is one thing, but lying to me to try and go to that restaurant is something I never expected from you two, especially you Cassie.

Gregory: Oh come on. What the big deal about that restaurant that you can't even let us go near it.

Cassie: Yeah dad, ever since they announced that Pizzaplex, you started to get worried about it. What is it they do that you might know?