Chp.8

-AUTHOR's POV-

As we left off, Cassie and (YN) both managed to enter the Pizzaplex restaurant, only to then bump into trouble by AI security robots, trying to hurt Cass, and (YN) to destroy them and saving Cassie. And not too long ago after the incident, they heard someone spoke from a room, once they arrive and heard who spoke out, turns out it was an animatronic who hasn't been seen in a while...

(YN): No way...you're-

Cassie: Bonnie!

G.Bonnie: O-Oh! lucky of me! Hello there!

Cassie: Oh my god! It's really you...and you're hurt!

G.Bonnie: Heh, you can say the least...

Cassie: Aww, poor you.

(YN): Cassie wait.

Cassie walks up to Bonnie's body, walks around and yet to notice everything is broken, arms, legs and a big open gap from his chest cavity...

Cassie: Can...Can you at least move a bit??

G.Bonnie: ..Unfortunately I cannot, I can a while ago, but not anymore, all I can do is lay here...and just be helpless, but thank goodness I manage to get help from you two strangers...who are you??

Cassie: My names Cassie, and over there is my dad.

(YN): ....(YN).

G.Bonnie: Well...nice to meet you both, but, I will ask again, what are you two doing here?

Cassie: We came here to look and find my brother, and-

G.Bonnie: Brother?? Wait, there's...someone here too??

(YN): Yes...have you somehow heard, or saw a boy around here, especially in this room??

G.Bonnie: I'm afraid not partner....but, why is your son doing here anyways? If I'm correct, it should be closing time by now.!

(YN): It is...he sneaked out and figured he might be here, it's the only place he'll ever want to be.

G.Bonnie: Oh...I see.

Cassie: But, I am more curious about you disappear out of nowhere, and got replace by Monty...what happened to you??

G.Bonnie: ....Monty did this to me.

Cassie: What?!

(YN): The alligator??

G.Bonnie: Y-Yes, he scrapped me up, left me like this and here...

Cassie: B-But why?! Monty isn't even bad at all!

G.Bonnie: That's not the worst part...that security guard is the one to be blamed.

(YN): Security guard??

Cassie: Wait! That lady with blonde hair??

G.Bonnie: Y-Yes! Her, she's the one behind all this.

Cassie: Her?! But how??