Chp.5

-AUTHOR's POV-

Meanwhile, at (YN)'s home, the time was now 11pm, almost midnight, Cassie was up as she went to go use the bathroom. Once she got out, she notice the lights of the living room on still. She slowly walks up and notice the TV on still, and there, she spots her father watching TV still...

Cassie: Hey dad.

(YN): Oh, hey sweetie..

Cassie: Having trouble sleeping?

(YN): ..Something like that yeah...but also...

He suddenly turns the volume up for Cassie to hear it as well, it got her attention, and to saw the news on the TV...

News Reporter: We're are just told that the famous Pizzaplex Restaurant in town has been immediately shut down due to one of the animatronics malfunctioned during on stage performing, the owners have cleared everything that they won't open the restaurant for within 5 days until they find the problem that caused one of the animatronics malfunction for the kids safety.

He then lowers down the TV...

Cassie: Woah...that's crazy.!

(YN): Yup. Nothing new to me though...

Cassie: I hope it wasn't Roxy. Don't you at least feel bad for one of the animatronics that got malfunctioned?

(YN): ...Not one bit.

Cassie: O-Oh...it's okay, I understand...

(YN): ...Cassie.

Cassie: Yes dad??

(YN): ...Am I a good dad?

Cassie: Wh-What?? Dad, what kind of question is that?

(YN): ...I just feel like...I'm not doing the best I can with you and Gregory...I feel like I'm slowly failing as a father...ever since you and Gregory came to the house with me...and your mother...I felt like I was doing a good job raising you kids....but until when she....past away, I felt like it wasn't the same, and the fact I'm not even trying enough...I don't know, maybe I'm just in my head a lot...

Cassie felt horrible the fact (YN) is taking the blame of not being a good father...which is lie to her. She walks up to him, a doesn't say a word, and hugs him...

Cassie: Don't ever say that dad, no matter what you think, you're the best dad we ever have.

(YN): ...Thanks Cassie,I just need to hear it, that's all..

Cassie: You don't need too, it's just a reminder no matter what, you'll always and will be a great dad to us.

(YN): ...Well, not just the two of you...

Cassie: ...I know.

(YN): ...Gregory didn't mean to say that to you, right?

Cassie: I know, he didn't mean it, it was just out of the blue...I'm not mad at him anymore. Also, doesn't matter what happens between us, we're still best friends...or siblings, I suppose.